What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
    Episode 5 is where the show becomes next level. Episode 6 is probably the best episode of the season, in my opinion.
    Yeah, ep 5 was fucking awesome. I love me a good "bottle" episode. Looking forward to tonight's ep but AFTER I get my kink on with She-Hulk.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The Sire FX was so bad it’s hilarious.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

Yeah, ep 5 was fucking awesome. I love me a good "bottle" episode. Looking forward to tonight's ep but AFTER I get my kink on with She-Hulk.
        Episode 6 is even better. Another bottle episode.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Unless episodes 7-10 are terrible, Sandman might be one of the best TV show I’ve ever seen.

Episode 4 was great (the duel), but 5-6 were masterclasses in storytelling.

Wow.

Comment

• I loved 7-10 myself but they're definitely telling a self contained story and there's a bit of a shift of focus and tone.
            The bonus episode 11 is fantastic.
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post

Episode 6 is even better. Another bottle episode.
              6 wrecked me. I dug the stuff with that dude throughout the ages and Shakespeare but the shit with Morpheus's sister destroyed me.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Cobra Kai Season 5 trailer.

Yeah, I love this show. Can't wait.

Comment

• Yeah boooooooy.

and yeah, I get that Rob. Me too. But it was SO WELL DONE. The duality of death and life was quite amazing.

Comment

• Oh it was totally well done. I just can't deal with anything in my fiction time that constantly reminds me of my personal time with my wife. It was a nice sentiment but goddamn it killed me and I had to sit there and act like I was fine.

Sandman is pretty great. I do not understand the hate but again, I'm assuming it's due to my lack of ever reading the comics.

Comment

• The Rehearsal

I know who Nathan Fielder is, but I have never seen one minute of Nathan For You. I've seen all the praise for The Rehearsal and gave it a shot. It's a fucking wild show, no doubt about it but when the finale hit I was just like...ok? That's it? I dunno. I was totally with it for the whole run time but the ending felt like Nathan didn't even know where to take it and just stopped.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        Oh it was totally well done. I just can't deal with anything in my fiction time that constantly reminds me of my personal time with my wife. It was a nice sentiment but goddamn it killed me and I had to sit there and act like I was fine.

Sandman is pretty great. I do not understand the hate but again, I'm assuming it's due to my lack of ever reading the comics.
                        Fuck that. I adore the comic, and the series is top-notch.

Comment

• NOBODY TOLD ME HEDWIG AND STEPHEN FRY ARE IN SANDMAN
                          ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Comment

• We finished The Boys yesterday. Great fucking show. The turn with Homelander's boy fucking suuuuuuuuuuuucks but is great from a story standpoint.

Comment

• Its quite something.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                We finished The Boys yesterday. Great fucking show. The turn with Homelander's boy fucking suuuuuuuuuuuucks but is great from a story standpoint.
                                Dean as Soldier Boy was so goddamn great. That fucking ending tho...

*MAGACHUD* "YEAHHHHH, CLAPPPPPP CLAP CLAPPPP*

Comment

Working...
                                X