No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I loved the finale. Though I can see that it might not hit everyone's notes.
    And while I would've considered the mere thought of it reaching the utter heights of breaking bad heresy a few years ago, here we are. It's a master class in character development. That's how you build upon a masterpiece and enrich it in unforseen yet well deserved ways. I mean the way the cameos actually added depth instead of fan wankery is a beauty to behold. That final surprise cameo? I am in awe.
    and let's not let it go unmentioned that it is the most beautiful and inventive shot series since, well, breaking bad.

Chapeau!

Comment

• So I should watch it?
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Depends.
        Do you like awesome shit?
        otherwise there are always hours of CSi: NYC at your disposal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post

I was underwhelmed by the finale but I'm content with it. Great show overall and I think I prefer it to BREAKING BAD.
          I second this. In fact, it feels like BCS benefits from course correcting every mistake that BB made.

Plus, I buy Jimmy's journey more than Walter White.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post

That's episode 4. Episode 5 is where the show becomes next level. Episode 6 is probably the best episode of the season, in my opinion.
            Episodes 7-10 are excellent but they're also a completely different story arc (A Doll's House) and your mileage may vary on certain aspects of what is shown. If you like The Corinthian, you're in for a treat.
            I was wrong, we just watched the Lucifer fight last night. That was neat as hell. Looking forward to the upcoming eps, and like Billy, we're taking our time with it.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post

I second this. In fact, it feels like BCS benefits from course correcting every mistake that BB made.

Plus, I buy Jimmy's journey more than Walter White.
              Still haven't had a chance to watch Saul's new season (we're going through the older ones again to get refreshed) but seeing as I've watched BB 3 times from beginning to end, I too prefer Saul if only because of Jimmy's story. Plus Kim rocks.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The Resort is pretty great so far. The reveal of the painting and the stuff in the apartment was fantastic. Have no idea where this is going but still totally digging it.

Comment

• Never Have I Ever

Watching this with the kids. It’s a GOOD teen show.

Elevating it to PHENOMENAL is the narration of fucking JOHN MCENROE.

Andy Samberg and others celebrities narrates some other secondary characters, but fuck me John is amazing.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Bette in Ep 5 of Sandman (which was awesome by the way) is super hot but reminds me of

Not sure what that says about me lol.

Comment

• Checked out the first episode of This Fool and I dig it. Funny to see the cousin from that show up in this week's What We Do as Guillermo's cousin. He reminds me of Michael Pena. Speaking of which. this week's ep was fucking hilarious. BITE HIS BUTTON COCK!

Comment

• I know that Tim Burton is attached buuuuut this looks much more subdued than the last few entries of his. Luis looks PERFECT as Gomez.

Comment

• I love the casting. Luis Guzman is perfect, and the people bitching are simpletons. But man, i got no faith in Burton to make something good. I think the last thing he touched that I liked is Big Fish.

Comment

• What We Do In The Shadows continues to be just the perfect sitcom. Whenever it ends it's run it should be in the conversation for best of all time. The Jersey Devil singing to Bon Jovi was incredible. Guillermo's fucking Versace shit was hilarious on its own. All of Matt Berry's weird pronunciations were hilarious this episode, especially "fire awwwm."

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              What We Do In The Shadows continues to be just the perfect sitcom. Whenever it ends it's run it should be in the conversation for best of all time. The Jersey Devil singing to Bon Jovi was incredible. Guillermo's fucking Versace shit was hilarious on its own. All of Matt Berry's weird pronunciations were hilarious this episode, especially "fire awwwm."
                              Berry is a treasure. I just wish Lesley liked Garth Marenghi's Darkplace because I could watch that over and over and over and not get tired of it. Berry is so fucking great in that.

And Guillermo's grandma telling him about Nadja being a vampire and that their family could always feel it was hilarious especially when it cut to them around the table just flipping the fuck out..

"IT'S CALLED LASIK, SHIT EVERYONE KNOWS ABOUT IT"

Also Guillermo's line "She's my girlfriend....and my maid." lol.

The Devil's tiny arms were so shitty and that costume was so bad (except the head) but goddammit if I wasn't laughing. Add Colin's incessant talking about Roblux (which is what Ari's kid talks about nonstop) had me rolling.

Comment

• I love that half the costumes and effects for monsters look really good for TV or just cheap and shitty as possible.

Comment

Working...
                                X