No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also while I'm on it, I think any of the other Arquettes are better actors. Even Alexis had more range. Unless I'm honestly forgetting an amazing role (True Romance is probably her best role imo).
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Checked out the first episode of The Staircase. I know nothing about this case or whatever so please don't spoil anything, but it's pretty solid. Toni Collette is still the best thing in anything she 's in. I'm invested. WHY WAS THERE SO MUCH BLOOD?

Also thanks to the Evil Dead game I decided to rewatch/finish Ash vs The Evil Dead. Made it through the first half of the first season on Sunday. God I love Pablo.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I watched the documentary with Sarah, and she's kept up with this series. The real story is fucking wild. The OWL.

Atlanta's season finale aired. I really don't know how I feel about the season. The episodes focused around Al and Ern are incredible as usual. The "one offs" are also great, but so detached from everything that I wonder if his next project shouldn't just be a streaming deal to make short films when the inspiration strikes him.

The last episode is fucking insane though. French identity issues, beating people half to death with a baguette, coked up Alexander Skaarsgard, cannibals. I was cracking up the whole time, because it just kept getting weirder.

Comment

• LINCOLN LAWYER on Netflix is legit. Really, really good. The main lead actor guy is really effing good.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Is it a serialized type of show or no? Lesley loved the movie (but pretty much because of McHeyHey) and we saw there was a show on Netflix. We're in the middle of so many shows so we didn't start it.

Comment

• It's a 10 episode season covering one book.
              I loved the movie but the show is legit and the new guy playing Haller is legit. He's got one of those cool, natural acting styles that I like. He never looks like he's 'acting', if you know what I mean. I think he's gonna break huge in a couple of years if he stays with this show and gets a few more high profile gigs.
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• oh shit, cool. I'll give it a try then.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                  LINCOLN LAWYER on Netflix is legit. Really, really good. The main lead actor guy is really effing good.
                  Cool! I was wondering!

currently in Bosch Legacy.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• The Baby got super interesting in last night's episode (I think 4?). Still love the main actress a whole bunch and the new twist they added was pretty interesting.

Watched the penultimate episode of We Own The City. It may have been my favorite ep so far. Real curious how this gonna end.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post

Cool! I was wondering!

currently in Bosch Legacy.
                      we're enjoying BOSCH LEGACY as well. LL is in the same quality league as BOSCH.

Comment

• Most excellent. I like we’re getting good adaptation nowadays. Bosch. LL. Reacher.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                          Most excellent. I like we’re getting good adaptation nowadays. Bosch. LL. Reacher.
                          Let me know what you think of the lead actor playing Mickey Haller. I thought this was a star making performance.

Comment

• Will do, starting after Bosch!

Comment

• Damn, that Staircase show is fucking awesome. I am sickened when they show the "what could have happened" scenes. Legit have no issues watching depraved gore and shit in horror flicks or whatever but these two scenes so far have left me with a sick feeling in my stomach both times. Toni is fantastic.There are like three eps left and I'm enthralled. Totally gonna watch the documentary after.

Comment

• I don't know what happened with Stranger Things, but it's not bad. It's just very very very off.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X