• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sarah - "Is Young Guns good?"

Me - dead

So we are gonna watch those soon.

Comment

• finished the After Party. Loved it. stuck the landing and was pretty funny throughout. on Apple + only 7 or 8 eps.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Our Flag Means Death is fucking amazing. I hearby dub Ceej, Black Ceej.

It's like watching our Sea of Thieves escapades.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Damn. Raised by Wolves season 2 is fucking awesome so far. Not at all what I expected. Only like 3 eps in out of the 6 that are currently out but goddamn. Love it.

Comment

• Servant is fucking DOPE. Goddamn, this season is gonna end crazily at this point.

Our Flag Means Death dropped another 3 eps. I fucking LOVE this show. The shit with Stede and Blackbeard at the fancy party had me dying.

Comment

• More eps of Our Flag Death dropped and goddammit this is the best new show in a long time. Stede on his treasure hunt was fucking hilarious. "It'll make a great paperweight!"

Raised by Wolves season 2 is fucking AWESOME. I highly recommend this.

On season 2 of The Expanse finally. Def raised the budget and seems to flow better in the 3 episodes I've watched. I know where it's going so far, but man that first season was such a slog that Lesley dipped out. Even when I explained what happens in book 1 she was like "that sounds awesome, why does the show suck so bad?" and I couldn't give her a good answer. I'll stick with this as I'm still reading the books and I am enjoying it more.

Bobbie is not at all like I pictured in the book, but that's my only gripe thus far. She's tiny in the show.

Comment

• CAN'T WAIT. Need a rewatch soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  More eps of Our Flag Death dropped and goddammit this is the best new show in a long time. Stede on his treasure hunt was fucking hilarious. "It'll make a great paperweight!"

Raised by Wolves season 2 is fucking AWESOME. I highly recommend this.

On season 2 of The Expanse finally. Def raised the budget and seems to flow better in the 3 episodes I've watched. I know where it's going so far, but man that first season was such a slog that Lesley dipped out. Even when I explained what happens in book 1 she was like "that sounds awesome, why does the show suck so bad?" and I couldn't give her a good answer. I'll stick with this as I'm still reading the books and I am enjoying it more.

Bobbie is not at all like I pictured in the book, but that's my only gripe thus far. She's tiny in the show.
                  Expanse shows its colors with QRF. With the first real
                  battle, you see what’s what. It’s kinda like Sens8. Watch till the end of episode 3, then you’ll get it. Same with Expanse.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Reacher was really fucking FUN. Makes me hate the movies even more.

Off to Ms. Maisel!

Comment

• Goddamn. Season 2 of Raised by Wolves has one of the most fucked up episodes I've seen in a sci-fi show in years. Goes straight horror for half the episode and it was disturbing as fuck. Loved every single minute of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                        Reacher was really fucking FUN. Makes me hate the movies even more.

Off to Ms. Maisel!
                        First one is awesome. I agree with hatred for the second one though. That shit was terrible.

Comment

• First the First is fun, only if you don’t know the character.

It’s like having a He-Man movie where the titular character is played by Wee-Man.

It’s ok, but imagine having Ritchson in it….

Comment

• Finally finished Deadwood. I forgot how big of a wet fart that finale is. Painfully obvious it was a season finale that turned into a series finale. At least we got the movie, which are going to try and watch this week.

And this really doesn't need to be said, but Bob's Burgers really does remain the best show on network tv, right? And the Great North is really good too, and I highly recommend it.

Riverdale is back and holy shit. They are turning Archie and Betty into superheroes and it's goddamn ridiculous. I love this show so much.

Comment

• Great North is fantastic. Haven't watched Bob in years.

Comment

• New spinoff Below Deck Down Under is fucking great. The dude who is the captain is the captain where this occurred:

Still one of my favorite reality shows (well, really, the only one I actually watch anymore)

Comment

Working...
                                X