No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep. After episode two I told Sarah that after Lost, I just have no fucking patience for slower passed mystery shows. I don't want to spend 10 hours and nothing gets fucking answered or happens.

Comment

• I don't even mind LOST type shit because at least in that show new things were constantly being brought up and were interesting. I mean, I don't fault anyone who hated/hates not getting concrete answers for things in that show, but I was at least engaged each week except for maybe a handful of episodes from all of the seasons.

This one just has a cool fucking idea and then decides to show all of the most boring shit instead of, you know, THE COOL THING AND WHAT IT MEANS.

I have a feeling the last episode or two may just be HERE IS EVERYTHING and if that's the case, ok. If this shit ends with out any fucking answers and promises them in a new season then I'm done.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I’ll wait for your word on that. I hate slow paced shit.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• New Boys trailer is awesome.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Nathan will be excited for that one.
            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• I need to rewatch the first two seasons. But I am pumped for Dean as a crazy Captain America.

Also, tell old man Nate he should stop by and say hi sometime.

Comment

• We watched Moon Knight. Still not sure what I think of it. I like Oscar Isaac a lot, so he was fun. F Murray Abraham is always a good time. I thought it was going full Legion in the last couple episodes. Like, I expected it to actually be in the Legion universe/timeline. It suffered from the boring "look at this villain! he's so evil, with his providing housing, food, and support to the needy" but then he wants to kill half the people in the world. It was boring Thanos.

Comment

• Hell yeah, the ending shit was great in the
                    Spoiler: spoilers 
                  psych ward
                  . And I loved there were little clues about that end credit shit. I just want Moon Knight to show up in other things now. Gimme more dapper suited MK.

Comment

• Almost done with We Own This City. I will forever love Jonny B's Baltimore accent. IT's a goddamn thing of beauty. The show is pretty great (if not infuriating) as well.

Comment

• Man, that New Orleans reunion is some cringe shit. Julie continues to be the worst but Matt is gonna take the crown for his cowardly way of condemning gays but not being man enough to say it out loud. MEanwhile I still maintain (and have since the show aired in 2000) that he is totally closeted and the fact he does nothing but mention the fact he has 6 kids (Hey, I have 6 kids, I can't be gay guys!) is so fucking obvious. Religion really fucks people up especially in both of these cases.

Comment

• SEVERANCE was great. can't wait for S2.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Hell yeah man! So fucking good.

Comment

• WAFFLE PARTIES FOR EVERYONE.

Comment

• Definitely the role of a lifetime for Patricia Arquette. I see an Emmy nom for her.
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Really? I thought she was terrible anytime she had to show any emotion. Playing cold worked. But her "freakout" shit was laughable. She hasn't improved since NOES3.

I'd say Britt Lower or even Adam Scott deserves a nom.

Comment

Working...
                                X