No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vigilante is the fucking best. Probably my favorite character. Dude is hilarious. And yeah, pretty sure season 2 already started or soon. I randomly saw like 5 seconds of a trailer for it before an episode of Peacemaker. It's the only reason I decided to check out season 1.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The premiere for Law & Order's revival season... kinda sucked?

Felt like drinking a Coke Zero that's dressed up as a regular Coke. Everyone is telling you it's a Coke and it looks like a Coke. But it tastes funny.
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I can't believe that show is still on. You'd think they'd have mined everything they could at this point with all of their spin offs and whatnot.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Dick Wolf willed it into happening. Has a lot of clout thanks to those Chicago shows that do very well for NBC.

Also Jeff Zucker was running NBC when L&O was originally cancelled and that royal fuck up moved on to ruin CNN with his shit for brains moves. He's the same moron who was responsible for the Conan/Leno debacle.
          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• As much as I loved what Conan spun that whole debacle into, that is still such bullshit what happened. Fucking Leno man.

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
              The premiere for Law & Order's revival season... kinda sucked?

Felt like drinking a Coke Zero that's dressed up as a regular Coke. Everyone is telling you it's a Coke and it looks like a Coke. But it tastes funny.
              Didn’t even know 1) new episodes were done in the first place or B) that a “revival” season was coming. I used to enjoy watching on my mornings off back when we had cable, but really couldn’t care less otherwise. *shrug*

That said, I’m sorry it was underwhelming.
              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• We DVR'ed this the other night and I'll give it a spin Sunday.

I became a L&O and L&O: SVU fan almost a decade ago when I was unemployed/freelancing for almost a year. I leaned more towards SVU because of the Hargitay, but after Christopher Meloni left and a couple of seasons later, I kind of bailed on the show. Even when Meloni got his own L&O show, I only watched the first season.

Comment

• Meloni's spin-off is apparently terrible. Couldn't even finish a single episode.

Even worse than SVU which has been a cartoon for a decade plus. All SVU needs is a laugh track.
                  Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• The older kiddo has been watching Centaurworld basically on repeat and I now know how my parents felt about me watching Ren and Stimpy. “What the fuck is this?” A few of the scenes were almost certainly written on acid.
                    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Finished Bosch. Loved it.

and What We Do in the Shadow s2. I need MORE.
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• There are currently 3 seasons out as far as I know. The third season was amazing.

Really digging Ghosts on HBO Max (the original BBC version). Recommended if you like British comedy.

Raised by Wolves continues to have its hooks in me. Still not a bad episode yet. almost done with the first season.

Servant this week was fucking awesome. What they're setting up feels like it's going to be fantastic, but again, this show constantly just throws curve balls.

Last One Laughing Canada (amazon prime) is silly fun. It's pretty much anti comedy like the original one from Japan and all of the other versions of this and your mileage may vary but I love Colin Mochery and Tom Green. Think there are only like 5-6 episodes so it's not too time consuming if you're into shit like this.

Comment

• "Is that a toilet baby?"

Only Goggins could deliver that line so brilliantly.

Gemstones was good, but not nearly as good as S1. Not enough Goggins. WAY too busy. They had 2 or 3 season long plots and jammed them all into a single season.

Euphoria ended damn near perfect. I love that show so much.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            There are currently 3 seasons out as far as I know. The third season was amazing.

Really digging Ghosts on HBO Max (the original BBC version). Recommended if you like British comedy.

Raised by Wolves continues to have its hooks in me. Still not a bad episode yet. almost done with the first season.

Servant this week was fucking awesome. What they're setting up feels like it's going to be fantastic, but again, this show constantly just throws curve balls.

Last One Laughing Canada (amazon prime) is silly fun. It's pretty much anti comedy like the original one from Japan and all of the other versions of this and your mileage may vary but I love Colin Mochery and Tom Green. Think there are only like 5-6 episodes so it's not too time consuming if you're into shit like this.

The real competition is Mochery, Green and Dave Foley. Rest is cannon fodder.

I can see Green winning this. He lives in a warped reality.
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Green is going to clench it. No question. HIs goddamn Cheese Sandwich song had us rolling and it's just the same thing he did in the 90s that made me love the guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                "Is that a toilet baby?"

Only Goggins could deliver that line so brilliantly.

Gemstones was good, but not nearly as good as S1. Not enough Goggins. WAY too busy. They had 2 or 3 season long plots and jammed them all into a single season.
                                THE YOUNG GUNS CHEST SCENE was fucking amazing and such a funny reference. Judy was still the MVP this season. Gimme season 3.

Comment

Working...
                                X