• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russian Doll season 2

wut
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Yeah. I’m still mulling it over. I’ll probably rewatch it this weekend to see how I feel about it. I will say I had my mind blown when I saw that Horse is played by “Fucking Warren” from Empire Records. Never would have guessed it was the same dude.
      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• I’m at ep3. What the hell is happening.

Comment

• Watched the first episode of The Baby on HBOMax. Dark comedy from UK about a young woman who comes across a random baby in a series of ridiculous events.

Kind of fucking dig this. I have a thing for one of the friends (she played Dobby in Peep Show), the main girl is also pretty hot imo, and the black comedy shit is totally working. Plus its only 30 mins long. New eps on Sunday I believe. Pairs nicely with Servant.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Dude, Outer Range on Amazon with Josh Brolin is fucking sweet. Started off a tad slow but the end of the second episode is like WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?! and I'm so on board.

Man, between this and Yellowstone, maybe I'm sort of getting into western type shit now?

Recommended thus far.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              I'm in.
              Checked out the first episode of This City is Ours on HBO MAX last night. Jon Berenthal's Baltimore accent is a thing of beauty. It's also REALLY good.

Comment

• Yeah we watched it too. It was fucking awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  Dude, Outer Range on Amazon with Josh Brolin is fucking sweet. Started off a tad slow but the end of the second episode is like WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?! and I'm so on board.

Man, between this and Yellowstone, maybe I'm sort of getting into western type shit now?

Recommended thus far.
                  Outer Range is fantastic so far. And Yellowstone is fucking tremendous. How far are you on Yellowstone Rob, don't want to spoil.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• We finished Yellowstone. Peaked in Season 2 IMO if only for my mancrush on Neal McDonough and the escalation of that whole storyline but I do hope we get at least one final season. Honestly don't think we need more than one more season as much as I do enjoy the show.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                      Outer Range is fantastic so far.
                      Yeah man, episode three was pretty awesome. It's a slow as fuck burn but I WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE DEAL IS WITH THE THING AND THE OTHER THING.

Comment

• Watched more of Severence after giving it a few days to get on board with the shit that it's about and again, I'm pretty fucking into it. I luckily haven't been spoiled so that's nice.

Comment

• Russian Doll season 2 was a big pile of WTF.

on to Moon Knight!

Comment

• Loving MOON KNIGHT.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Moon Knight solidified for me completely with the last 2 episodes. This almost should have honestly just been a movie but I get why that wouldn't be feasible.

Comment

• Just got in my Kids in the Hall screeners. Embargo'd until the 2nd.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X