What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    Is the sad episode with Hannah Gross? If so, ehhhhhhh. It's no Bent Neck Lady episode. I hope it's a different episode because ughhhhh
    Boooo. I loved it.

Comment

• Utopia. This will be my last plea. *le sigh*
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• After October mannnnnn
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Finished The Boys, and if I was Homelander I'd totally splunk my jimmy all over the city too, especially after the 2016 election.
          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WfZ...pMl-jRZctYJPM8

WELL COME ON DOWN TO CHEYENNE DIALYSIS!!

fucking great.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• checked out the first episode of the new season of Fargo (we're behind on a bunch of shit thanks to our halloween movieathon) and dug it. The nurse is kind of great.

Comment

• New season rocks. You'll love it.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                Originally posted by Martin
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                  Utopia. This will be my last plea. *le sigh*
                  On ep 2. Digging it so far.

Comment

• We’re watching YOU on Netflix. I cannot recommend it as a “good” show but we can’t stop watching. Like a millennial Dexter.

Comment

• So silly. Lesley loves it.

Comment

• You fucking RULES.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          On ep 2. Digging it so far.
                          Nice, let me know what you guys think when you're done. Also, no spoilers from me.

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                          We?re watching YOU on Netflix. I cannot recommend it as a ?good? show but we can?t stop watching. Like a millennial Dexter.
                          Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          So silly. Lesley loves it.
                          Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          You fucking RULES.
                          You is hilarious in that you can see what might go wrong in most of the situations and yet somehow they find EVEN MORE ways for it to do so. Silly but fun as shit to watch.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I have finished my The Shield rewatch.

This series should be named along The Wire, Deadwood, Breaking Bad and the likes as the giants they are even in the golden age of Television. So underappreciated.
                            "I?ve done worse" is still one of the most haunting things a character said on TV.
                            And it?s been ahead of its time in regard of wokeness without wearing it on its sleeves. It just is.

Damn, what a master piece.

Comment

• I've been trying to convince Sarah she should see The Shield, after she loved Sopranos. I think the super fucked up violent moments will ruin it for her though, despite Goggins factor.

Comment

• I did my rewatch recently and its still so great. Goggins is the man.

Comment

Working...
                                X