Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We dug coal together, Matt.

Comment

• New season of Cobra Kai is great so far. Almost done. Terry Silver is still hilarious as a character even with him being self aware now.

"I was a adult on a bunch of coke messing with teenagers...."

Yeeeep.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Really dug the ending of Cobra Kai S4. Rob do you think Tory's dad could be
          Spoiler: DONT LOOK 
        Mike Barnes
        ? They did say her dad had an anger issue.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Not gonna look at your spoiler but I'm assuming you're thinking it's possibly
            Spoiler: spoiler guess 
          Mike Barnes?
          Hope to finish this tonight or tomorrow.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

I dunno man, we have one episode of Servant left (1s) and it went from "Oh, I know what this is." to "what the fuck is this?" to "I honestly have no idea the end game."

That episode where it shows what happened before the show started was fucking amazingly directed. M Night knocked that one out of the park. It was heartbreaking.

Started Foundation. Dug the first episode. I know everyone is shitting on it but I liked it.

Hope to start that Mankind show next.
            might restart it then!

Foundation gets shit on a lot cause the book is Dune-level old influential masterpiece. Very cerebral.

Not the show. But I find it fun.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I got like 2 episodes left in Cobra Kai. Sarah insists I only like it because I was born in the 80s, but I keep telling her aside from 2 being set in Okinawa I never gave a fuck about Karate Kid. What a great, fun, show.

Comment

• Im like at ep 5.

SO GOOD. It ain’t just nostalgia. It’s relevant, and well written.
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• People who shit on Cobra Kai without watching it (my wife included) suck butt.

Comment

• I’ve been digging Station Eleven. Aside from the second episode, which was a slog for me to get through, every episode has had me hooked. Finale is next week and I would highly recommend.
                    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Finished Cobra Kai. Bring on the last season. Fucking StinkRay....

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post

might restart it then!
                        I'd recommend it. We're like 4 episodes into season 2 and it's still like "WHAT THE FUCK AND WHERE THE FUCK IS THIS GOING?!" and we can't stop watching it.

Fuckin' Dorothy man....

Comment

• Finished both seasons of Servant before season 3 hits in a few weeks. Fucking love it so far. Highly recommended. Again, it constantly keeps you on your toes with what is going on. Really dug it and we breezed through both seasons as each ep is only like 30 mins.

Comment

• Euphoria - Season 2 FINALLY started. So glad this is back. Incredible show. I love how this show is shot. The HBO behind the scenes vignette after said they paid Kodak to start making kodachrome film again, and it shows. Angus Cloud is amazing, dude should be in everything.

Righteous Gemstones - No clue Eric Andre was in this season. Fuck yes. The depressing part is they are lampooning Lakewood church in Houston, and their "parody" church is like 1/10 the size of the real one.

Comment

• Gemstones continues to be amazing. Love Eric Roberts showing up.

Comment

• WHERE THE FUCK IS UNCLE BABY BILLY

Comment

Working...
                                X