What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck yeah man. Can't wait for this.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The roller rink and monkey episodes of IASIP were fucking hilarious. "Mark my words, the internet is a fad." "Mark my words, everyone will have a beeper in the future."

the "monkey beer" was hilarious.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

Fuck yeah man. Can't wait for this.
        Looks sooooo fun
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Arcane is the surprise hit of the year for me.

Ted Lasso was outstanding, but I heard it was great. So bot surprised.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I've heard good things on ARCANE. I'll give it a spin!
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            Originally posted by Martin
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Not a League of Legends player. So not biased!

Story is great, but the art is probably the best I’ve ever seen in animation.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• We watched the first Arcane episode and really liked it. Probably finish it over the next week or so.

SUCCESSION IS THE BEST FUCKING SHOW ON TV TOM IS THE FUCKING MAN

Comment

• Saturday Morning All Star Hits! on Netflix is fucking AMAZING. Kyle Mooney is a goddamn genius. That "Videogame Master" movie trailer was fucking hilarious. "You may not know this about me....but I don't like pizza." lol.

Comment

• Watched the first episode of Landscapers on Max. Pretty good so far, looking forward to seeing how it turns out.
                    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      Saturday Morning All Star Hits! on Netflix is fucking AMAZING. Kyle Mooney is a goddamn genius. That "Videogame Master" movie trailer was fucking hilarious. "You may not know this about me....but I don't like pizza." lol.
                      Only watched some of it in the Press Room, need to finish it all. But, Kyle Mooney has a pitch perfect grasp on that era of stuff. It's him and Emma Stone's husband doing it. I wish they could get Beck Bennett involved more.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Beck does some voices but this is totally Kyle's baby. It's fucking AMAZING. When they switch up the format of the show in ep 4 it's fucking PITCH PERFECT. The "Skip & the Strongimals" shit had me dying. Stupid fucking Slimer & The Real Ghostbusters.

Comment

• Man, we are almost done with Invasion and shit really starts to pick up around episode 4 or so. The fucking alien designs are fucking rad and gross and super creepy. Dig that they are less humanlike and more virus like. Really fucking cool. Dig it a bunch now after that slow buildup.

Comment

• Finished Invasion. Totally recommend Invasion. Slow as fuck for the first 4 episodes and then the story opens up. Finale was dope. Can't wait (really hope) we get a second season.

Comment

• Finally finished Chucky and fucking LOVED it. Such a fun 8 episode series for a fan of the series. Also just cements even further just how misguided that shitty reboot was. If Don isn't involved GTFO.

Fiona Douriff was the MVP. Bring on the second season.

Comment

• The two Ireland episodes of It's Always Sunny were fucking hilarious. The shit with Dennis and his "sheep wool allergies you stupid bitch!" was fucking great. Charlie finally finding his father was one of the best payoffs in the series so far especially the conversation with Mac about how Charlie can read Gaelic but "can't speak it because my mouth is made for English" had me dying.

MacGruber is more Macgruber so if you liked the sketches/movie you'll love it (which I do). Billy Zane seems to be having fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X