What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
    Rob, since you have Apple +, you might wanna check For All Mankind. Created by Ron Moore, it’s alternate history.

Russian arrived on the Moon first, due to Korolev not dying, hence propelling their Moon program.

Very underrated.
    added to the list.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The actor playing Vicious is HORRIBLE in that. One of the worst actors I've ever seen.
      We kinda liked the show overall but it needed some serious retooling to correct some issues for Season 2. Not surprised it go cancelled because the first episode is rough as hell to sit through.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I made three eps in and then it got cancelled so I just gave up.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'd say it finds its groove around episode 4. I think that's when the gal actually joins the crew of the Bebop. From then on, it's actually kinda fun except for the truly cringeworthy stuff with Vicious who is, again, flat out terrible.
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
            The actor playing Vicious is HORRIBLE in that. One of the worst actors I've ever seen.
            We kinda liked the show overall but it needed some serious retooling to correct some issues for Season 2. Not surprised it go cancelled because the first episode is rough as hell to sit through.
            Right?

anyway, it made my kids wanna watch the original, so it’s a win.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• It's Always Sunny ended pretty much perfectly after a sort of uneven season. That being said, the stuff with the Priest and Mac was fucking gold, Dennis and the castle was hilarious, and the bog shit was great. Also, "Oh, there are kids down there. They'll see the body and call the cops." USA USA USA

Comment

• Checked out the first episode Servant on Apple +. Dug it and will give it 3 more eps as I believe I have an idea where this is going but it's now on season 3 so it's either gonna drag this out (pass) or change it up. Always had a thing for Lauren Ambrose and I dig Toby Klebbel (he was great in that Fantastic 4 reboot) and it's shot really well so yeah, 3 more eps.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  Checked out the first episode Servant on Apple +. Dug it and will give it 3 more eps as I believe I have an idea where this is going but it's now on season 3 so it's either gonna drag this out (pass) or change it up. Always had a thing for Lauren Ambrose and I dig Toby Klebbel (he was great in that Fantastic 4 reboot) and it's shot really well so yeah, 3 more eps.
                  I dropped that shit fast.

Jump on Mankind Rob! I gotta start See.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• we finished ORPHAN BLACK last night.
                    It had a few shark-jumping moments here and there, especially in S3, but it was overall very solid. I thought it ended in a very satisfying manner so I'd rate the entire series as a 'success' overall.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post

I dropped that shit fast.

Jump on Mankind Rob! I gotta start See.
                      I dunno man, we have one episode of Servant left (1s) and it went from "Oh, I know what this is." to "what the fuck is this?" to "I honestly have no idea the end game."

That episode where it shows what happened before the show started was fucking amazingly directed. M Night knocked that one out of the park. It was heartbreaking.

Started Foundation. Dug the first episode. I know everyone is shitting on it but I liked it.

Hope to start that Mankind show next.

Comment

• Finished season one of Servant. It's awesome. So on-board now.

Comment

• Sarah has never seen Deadwood. Fixing that now. We got like 4 episodes in a couple years ago. We finished S1 yesterday. Olyphant still rules.

Comment

• you need to follow that up with a full run of JUSTIFIED.

Comment

• We did that last year.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                We did that last year.
                                YOU ARE ALL THAT IS GREAT AND GOOD IN MAN.

Comment

Working...
                                X