What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can't fucking wait.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/UcPU3mIuUmA" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
      FUUUUUUUUUUCK YES. Sarah hasn't seen ANY of Fargo.

Comment

• Finally finished The Boys. Loved it. Bring on the second season.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The Boys was awesome.

The Witcher was good.

Hum. Fuck.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Wrote a bunch about The Outsider but I hit post and the boards ate it. Short version: Outsider good.

Comment

• Peaky fuckin’ Binders, mate.

Comment

• The finale of Servant hits Apple+ today. The previous episode finally explained what happened to Jericho and it was saddddd. I might be the only person watching this?

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                  The finale of Servant hits Apple+ today. The previous episode finally explained what happened to Jericho and it was saddddd. I might be the only person watching this?

I got my mom an Apple TV box and a subscription for her birthday. She's eating this shit up. We got her into 4K for Christmas and now she's freaking out because she has to wait for Fridays to see new eps.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Well, the finale is a real wet fart. The creators clearly assume they'll get a second season. *Maybe* one mystery was answered?

Comment

• Yo, The Outsider is fucking AWESOME. We watched all 5 eps that are currently outlast night and fuuuuuck its good. On HBO

Comment

Yo, The Outsider is fucking AWESOME. We watched all 5 eps that are currently outlast night and fuuuuuck its good. On HBO
                        Yep. I re-upped my hbo now/go/whateverthefuckitscalled because I caught the first two eps on the free weekend.

Also Prince can rest easy. J-lo and Shakira didn't do anything close to matching much less topping what he did.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Yo, The Outsider is fucking AWESOME. We watched all 5 eps that are currently outlast night and fuuuuuck its good. On HBO

It's so fucking good.

Comment

• still playing catch up on some older shows and just watched the sperm bank episode in season 3 of Ash V Evil Dead and holy shit I was dying. As much as I hated the first few episodes of this series, it really grew on me.

Comment

• Ash’s farewell line to Ruby was gold.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I watched the first 2 seasons. Season 3 is worth it despite the cancellation?

Comment

Working...
                                X