What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    bummed that Brooklyn 99 went out the way they did. I understand they had to scrap and completely start over with the final season thanks to the unrest around the country but it's a bummer how rushed and overall flat it felt. The finale wasn't terrible but man it's like NBC was just ready to pull the plug.

Boyle will always rule.
    I have 2 episodes remaining, but it’s a very boring season. Ans as much as I’m for police reform and everything, it’s so in your face it’s annoying.

BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Dug the first episode of that Wonder Years reboot. Hope it sticks around.

The capper to the first part of AHS was fucking hilarious and great. Also really dumb and stupid. So par for the course.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• YAY CANNNNNNNNNOT WAIT.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Ahhhhhh, shut up!!! Yesssss!
          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Got through 4 episodes of Midnight Mass last night. This shit was built specifically to recreate real horror from my upbringing. Parental resentment. Extreme alcoholism. PILES of Catholic guilt. I had been doing real good about not biting my nails for weeks, but I chewed my nails to the knuckle last night. I like it WAY more than the last Flanagan series, which I don't even remember the name of. Also the type of horror this is....is not what I expected. I was thinking it would be some straight Jim Jones kool-aid shit...and it has hints...but well here is one word of spoilers if you're wondering what the hook is....

Spoiler: What's With The Island!? 
            VAMPIRE

Comment

• So the 9-9 finale was good. At least it’s that.

i guess I should watch the Orville?

oh, and Ted Lasso deserves ALL THE EMMYS IT WON

Comment

• Diving in to Only Murders. It’s a little uneven so far, but I’ve only seen the first episode. I really hope it evens out because I love Short and Martin and the glimmers of good I’m getting are really good.
                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Star Wars Visions first episode is alone better than the 3 fucking sequels we got.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    Got through 4 episodes of Midnight Mass last night. This shit was built specifically to recreate real horror from my upbringing. Parental resentment. Extreme alcoholism. PILES of Catholic guilt. I had been doing real good about not biting my nails for weeks, but I chewed my nails to the knuckle last night. I like it WAY more than the last Flanagan series, which I don't even remember the name of. Also the type of horror this is....is not what I expected. I was thinking it would be some straight Jim Jones kool-aid shit...and it has hints...but well here is one word of spoilers if you're wondering what the hook is....

Spoiler: What's With The Island!? 
                    VAMPIRE
                    Finished last night. Only 7 episodes. I enjoyed it, but not as much as Hill House. Way more than Bly Manor. It really ramps up FAST. It feels like it could be a great tight two and half hour movie, or needed another 3-5 episodes to make the pacing smoother. It ends on the typical Flanagan sentimental monologue shit, which I like the dude's work a lot, but why do his series all have the exact same structure?

Hill House was a 5/5 for me until the last episode, but last episode moved it to 4/5. Bly Manor is like...2/5. Midnight Mass is a very solid 3/5.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                      Star Wars Visions first episode is alone better than the 3 fucking sequels we got.
                      Fucking lulz. You weeb.

Comment

• The Sequels sucked.

Comment

• Visions sucks. Stupid anime bullshit.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post

Finished last night. Only 7 episodes. I enjoyed it, but not as much as Hill House. Way more than Bly Manor. It really ramps up FAST. It feels like it could be a great tight two and half hour movie, or needed another 3-5 episodes to make the pacing smoother. It ends on the typical Flanagan sentimental monologue shit, which I like the dude's work a lot, but why do his series all have the exact same structure?

Hill House was a 5/5 for me until the last episode, but last episode moved it to 4/5. Bly Manor is like...2/5. Midnight Mass is a very solid 3/5.
                            Good to hear. I fucking hate Bly Manor and Hill shit the bed. We checked out the first ep of this last night and dug it. As soon as the guy from Legion showed up I was all in.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• TNG.

I love it all so very much.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X