What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lem....Lem.....LEM
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Finished the first 3 eps of Y. Yeah, I'm all in for now.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Finally picking up Manifest. Eh. I’ll see it through because I’m a glutton for punishment, but so far it’s just Lost’s squeaky-clean, uber-sweet cousin. And the fact that Ben has a level-headed response for everything to do with his family is completely unbelievable.
        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• LUCIFER S6 was good. The show stuck the landing at the end, providing a finale for all of the characters that felt right and true to the plotlines and the mythology established in the show. Good stuff.

I hope we get a spinoff show with Mazikeen and Eve as bounty hunters.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          Originally posted by Martin
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• All of you need to check out Y:The last Man on Hulu....
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              All of you need to check out Y:The last Man on Hulu....
              Soon as I get free time. Maybe after The Shield is done.

Comment

This weekend for sure
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• LTTP: Ted Lasso is pretty decent. The league owner is fucking smoking hot.

Comment

• really enjoying this season of AHS still. This week's episode was great. I love Lily Rabe and Sarah Paulson had some fantastic scenes this week.

Comment

Two episodes down and I'm liking it so far.

Comment

• Nice. The graphic novels were awesome as shit. They're doing a bunch right so far and the casting is really good.

Comment

• bummed that Brooklyn 99 went out the way they did. I understand they had to scrap and completely start over with the final season thanks to the unrest around the country but it's a bummer how rushed and overall flat it felt. The finale wasn't terrible but man it's like NBC was just ready to pull the plug.

Boyle will always rule.

Comment

• Shane just dropped the folder in Vic's lap of EVERYTHING they've ever done. The Shield fucking owns.

Comment

• The season opener of The Connors was decent for being live. The shit with Mark and the stupid "other connors" kept falling so goddamn flat and it sucked.

But what really got me was the end with Darlene and the religion shit. I've been going through the same shit lately after Lesley's diagnosis so that really hit me hard.

I still do really enjoy this show and Jackie continues to be the MVP.

"I've got bad news about my mother...She's not dead yet."

lulz.

Comment

The season opener of The Connors was decent for being live. The shit with Mark and the stupid "other connors" kept falling so goddamn flat and it sucked.

But what really got me was the end with Darlene and the religion shit. I've been going through the same shit lately after Lesley's diagnosis so that really hit me hard.

I still do really enjoy this show and Jackie continues to be the MVP.

"I've got bad news about my mother...She's not dead yet."

lulz.
                                That Jackie line sent me through the roof laughing. I get what you mean with the Darlene stuff, I go in and out with my own thoughts on that topic and it's one that will probably always fuck with me because we'll never know till we know.....or don't. I tell myself there's gotta be something because if not.........yeah....

Comment

Working...
                                X