X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    YIFY
    What's the cost on that?
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post

What's the cost on that?
      The cost of whatever VPN you use.

Comment

• New season of What We Do in the Shadows is pretty good so far. Digging the new eps of AHS as well.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          New season of What We Do in the Shadows is pretty good so far. Digging the new eps of AHS as well.
          Cape of Duplication bit was incredible.

Comment

• Almost done with my rewatch of The Mick. I seriously can't recommend this show enough if you're in to funny things. Jimmy is fucking amazing.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• currently watching THE WEST WING. We didn't watch it when it aired so it's all new to us.
              I don't think I'd have appreciated it back then but holy shit does the show play NOW.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Such a good show. Sorkin tends to get a little up his own ass, but when his writing is good, it’s fucking GOOOOD.

On the final season of Lost, finally. I’d forgotten a ton of stuff in the last two seasons. Good lord that slow piano still gets me in the feels.
                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• DVRed and rewatched all the Spartacus series on Starz the past couple of weeks (working my way through War of the Damned now). One of my favorite guilty pleasures, just crammed to the gills with ultra-violence, double and triple crosses, revenge, back-stabbing (figuratively and literally) and sex and nudity aplenty to knock your Aunt Connie's socks off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
                    Such a good show. Sorkin tends to get a little up his own ass, but when his writing is good, it’s fucking GOOOOD.

On the final season of Lost, finally. I’d forgotten a ton of stuff in the last two seasons. Good lord that slow piano still gets me in the feels.
                    I have the full soundtrack live on a 4 part vinyl boxset. Michael Giacchino is amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                      DVRed and rewatched all the Spartacus series on Starz the past couple of weeks (working my way through War of the Damned now). One of my favorite guilty pleasures, just crammed to the gills with ultra-violence, double and triple crosses, revenge, back-stabbing (figuratively and literally) and sex and nudity aplenty to knock your Aunt Connie's socks off.
                      Love that show. It's amazing how 'bad' the first 2-3 episodes are but then how quickly it turns things around to become the best thing ever.
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Total agreement - the first couple of episodes are odd, but once it gets it's rhythm going, it fires on all cylinders, even during moments that would otherwise be a slog.

Plus everyone on that show delivers in spades. From Lucy Lawless' Lucretia to Nick Tarabay's Asher to John Hannah's Batiatus (who has the best damn lines in the first series - "Once again, the gods spread cheeks and ram cock in fucking ass!") to, oh so many more. Some truly great performances, and everyone looks like they're having a blast chewing scenery until the cows come home.

Also, the "Vengeance" season, with new Spartacus Liam McIntyre, has one of the most gruesome, so fucked up it sticks with you, ending episodes ever. Damn thing veers from epic final battle to psycho horror guginol and back.

Comment

• This week's episode of AHS was great. I was a tad iffy on this season so far but this episode made everything better. Evan Peters is great.

Comment

• So after a decade of trying to get Y:The Last Man to the big/small screen we finally checked out the first 2 eps. Dug it. No idea if this is going to stick the landing but so far so good. The end of the first episode was anxiety inducing.

Dig the lady playing Hero and even though it's not Shia, the guy playing Yorick works. Agent 355 seems pretty bad ass so that's good.

I really hope we get the full run outta this series and they don't deviate. Those graphic novels are some of my favorite things ever.

Comment

• RIP Lem. You didn't deserve that.

Comment

• FUCKING LEM MAN. : (

Comment

Working...
                                X