No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Started a Justified rewatch. Sarah has never seen it. Every episode is just us gushing about how incredible Goggins is. I remembered the first season just being pure "crime of the week" shit, but there's a LOT of world building laid out in the latter episodes of S1 that I thought didn't happen until S2.

Comment

• Rewatching season two of Westworld. We got rid of cable a few years ago, so I still haven’t seen season 3. Figured I’d jog my memory.
      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• As much as I dug that show, I remember nothing after season 2 except that Jesse from Breaking Bad was in it.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Burning through the first 3 seasons of Castlevania since season 4 dropped today. Man I fucking love this show. Fucking Godbrand man,
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Shit, I never even started S3.

Comment

• S3 was dooooope.

Comment

• Tangential TV news, but I'll bring it up.

That prison show that was shot in Southern Indiana across the bridge from Louisville? The one that Rob used to watch. Well, it's getting hit with so many drug deliveries by mail, that they're going to all digital mail from this Monday for the foreseeable future.

They removed mailboxes and other things, because they've said they're overrun by people sending in drugs via mail. So, no one can get mail anymore. Naturally, it's kicked off a legal shitstorm.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• 60 Days In was the shit. RIP NATE.

Comment

• That's hilarious, the drug mailing, not the RIP Nate'ing.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Gotdamn Castlevania is still so goddamn awesome. Almost done with my rewatch of the first three seasons.
                        Spoiler: Spoilers for Season 2 
                      When Trevor, Alucard, and Sypha all show up at the castle and the Castlevania theme comes in and they start fucking shit up? PERFECTION

Comment

• I started up again, and am totally lost in Castlevania. I am going to have to start fresh.

Justified rewatch continues, and we just got to where Mags gives Boyd the greenlight to everything except weed. Now shit gets REAL good.

Comment

• Where you watching Justified? I may need to give that another watch.

Comment

• It's on Hulu.

Comment

• noice. Will have to add that.

Comment

• Finished the first 3 seasons of Castlevania. Man, that third season is a slow burn but those last 3 episodes are still so awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X