No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, it is. It's my favorite current show. I'm really excited to see what they do next.

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    so that Castle Rock ending was abrupt as fuck. Not sure if I liked it yet BUT I loved the lead up to it. And it really does feel like a Stephen King type of ending.
    Yeah, I'm not sure that I'm on board with what they did. It seemed to me like they didn't really have an idea of how to set up another season. but that smirk...it has me wanting the second season in a hurry.

Comment

• MAGIC FOR HUMANS YES

Comment

• Told ya!
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The Good Place premier was amazing as usual. Fuck man, this show is the goods.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• It was great but I'm not sure my DVR recorded the whole thing. It cut off when Michael was wondering who might be the mysterious additional subject for Chidi's study. Was that the end?

Comment

• Adam Scott shows up again...

Comment

• I feel like I'm watching another show when people discuss The Good Place.

It's incredibly fucking tepid.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• good to know

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    good to know

I love Ted Danson. I like Veronica Mars. I really enjoy the writers.

But, this show is so flat. The fanbase is really pumped for it and I've even seen casuals go ape for it. I just don't get it.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Fanbases need to get blow'd up and shit.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• American Vandal season 2 is working way better for me than the first tone. That shit pinata was aces.

Comment

• Checked out the first episode of Channel Zero for this season. Dug it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            American Vandal season 2 is working way better for me than the first tone. That shit pinata was aces.
                            Finished this and oh man it was soooo good. So good.

Comment

• They set up an amazing red herring with the girl.

Comment

• I'm watching American Vandal now and I hope the motive for the crime isn't as much of a bummer as the first season. As funny/thoughtful as that friar season was, the identity of the culprit and they're reasoning was a total downer. This season is really good so far, though.

Comment

Working...
                                X