No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right?? It was fascinating as not one of them made me call bullshit outright.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• CANNOT WAIT. Cobra Kai season 3 trailer. Also, spoilers if you haven't seen Seasons 1 and 2....duh

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Season 4 of Big Mouth is fucking hilarious. Man I'm glad I stuck with this show.

Comment

• I thought it was kind of uneven overall but that might be because the first few episodes were outstanding. It did finish strong, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            CANNOT WAIT. Cobra Kai season 3 trailer. Also, spoilers if you haven't seen Seasons 1 and 2....duh
            I AM SO READY FOR THIS.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Finally finishing the last season of Mr. Robot.

Comment

• Started season 2 of WARRIOR. Just a great show.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                Originally posted by Martin
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Started a re-watch of Raising Hope. One of the best sitcoms of the last 10 years easily. Martha Plimpton and Garrett Dillahunt are the pinnacle of a loving couple on screen. So realistic and how all relationships should be imo. It's also just a feel good show which I sorely need at the moment.

Comment

• Finished the Heaven's Gate doc. I'm all down for a good ol' fashioned cult, but once the castrations start, I'd probably be packing my bags.
                    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• It's the best cult ever.

Comment

• Right before the virus and the move back to Tejas, I went to a new museum in downtown Savannah that was owned by a local oddball who owned an oddball record store called Graveface.

In it he had displays and placards aplenty with old sideshow items, the stories behind them and it just escalated from the Fiji Mermaid and relics of the freakshow heyday. The room adjacent was all about cults, ufology and the writings of the great snakeoil salesman of yesteryear.

It was truly mindblowing what he had either discovered or that which had been donated over the years.

He had somehow procured photos (at least a few album sheets worth) of Jonestown from a photographer that had been on the scene of discovery (alongside his very own pair of Jim's swank glasses), L. Ron first editions, and had stack upon stack of MUFON issues and pamphlets in this groovy mirrored metal offshoot room to peruse. Amidst it all sat an old CRT playing a loop of Marshall's vacant stare reciting the doctrine of his soon to depart brethren.

And all of this was just the first two rooms of the place. It was a hoarder's paradise of ephemera mixed with reliquaries of the insane.

I wonder if it has survived this year. If it has I recommend anybody who finds themselves in that city in the future to check it out as it has several lifetimes of material within it to explore.
                        Last edited by Captain Russ; 12-16-2020, 08:56 AM.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• THAT SOUNDS AMAZING.

Comment

• Yeah it was really cool. I would have stayed there for an entire day if I could, but only had a few hours before closing time to go through it.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Russ, now that you're back, watch for weird shit at the National Funeral Museum when they open back up.

Few episodes of Mr. Robot left. Loving this final season, but the "reveal" about his dad felt super unearned and pretty exploitative.

Comment

• Thanks Billy, I'll add that to the freedom list.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X