X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Them cops gotta learn a lesson.

Comment

• COLD BLOOOOODED
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Almost done with Star Wars Rebels. Just saw that season 3 is coming back in a couple weeks so I don't have to wait long to continue.
        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          That's the episode with the bet right? IF so, great stuff.

Checked out the Roast of Rob Lowe last night. Laughed a bunch (was super drunk though) and thought it was great how much they fucking destroyed Ann Coulter. Can't believe she thought it would be a good idea to show up. I know it was all publicity for her book, but man some of that shit was brutal. Good stuff.

Jewel is still hot, Macchio still looks the same, and Niki Glaser is still smoking.
          That's the one.

And I saw the Roast. Carr was easily the best one. I'll have to inquire about his standup, cause I was dying. Lowe was great too.

And boy was Coulter raped, and yet it felt so good.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• 60 Days In was amazing this week. #RACEWAR
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• American Horror Story ROANOKE feels like it could be pretty awesome. Great first episode but they're good at nailing the first few episodes. That being said, I love the documentary hook they're using.

Comment

• I feel like reuniting Paulson and Gooding Jr. like that is a cheat to get ACS fans involved. It always starts interesting but really falls apart in the last third so I'm having trouble getting too excited. I like the conceit of the season, though. I wonder if halfway through it switches over to new events happening to the couple? Because obviously at this point we know they make it through whatever weird shit is about to happen.

Comment

• Finished Narcos S2. It is very, very good. And seemed to end on a cliffhanger for S3?

Comment

• Had no idea there was a Luther S3. On the last episode now.

Comment

• There's a 4th season of Luther. I don't think it's on Netflix yet.
                      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I'm playing catch up on Orphan Black now. I just have the finale left and, oh shit, it got crazy in the penultimate episode. Especially that reveal at the very end. Whaaat?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          Had no idea there was a Luther S3. On the last episode now.
                          Originally posted by Fil View Post
                          There's a 4th season of Luther. I don't think it's on Netflix yet.
                          Yep season 4 is up and available now. I need to get on that as I've seen the other three.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Yeah, just finished season 4. I think it was just two episodes. And left nothing at all resolved. Kind of makes me wonder why they put it out like that?

Comment

• Maybe it was a holiday special type of thing? Those seem to be separated when they come over here, for some dumb reason.

Comment

• Didn't seem like it. Just seemed like there was another 2-3 episodes to go based on their typical pacing. Which sucks because it just felt like it was starting.

Would definitely take a series of Luther as small town cop in his cabin on the Cliffs of Dover though.

Comment

Working...
                                X