X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kleetus Van Damme!

Comment

• Lem
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah.
        Ronnie hit me Harder though. Especially on rewatch.

And Forest Whittaker! Jesus, you smell like piss.

Damn. It’s funny to see so many faces pop up during the run that are still around.

Comment

• I fucking hated Forest so goddamn much in this show. SO MUCH.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Well earned hate, too!

Comment

• Vic nailing his wife was great though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                Lem
                Once a month or so I think about that. Still fucking crushes me.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Almost done with Utopia. Digging it pretty hard. Anyone know how shitty or better the American one is vs the Canadian one or whatever?

Comment

• Utopia was indeed awesome. Really hope we get a second season. it was fun watching a show where I had no idea where it was going. It's been awhile for that. It was like all of the best parts of LOSTs mythology without all of the shitty filler.

Comment

Utopia was indeed awesome. Really hope we get a second season. it was fun watching a show where I had no idea where it was going. It's been awhile for that. It was like all of the best parts of LOSTs mythology without all of the shitty filler.
                      Glad you dug it, and holy shit does it not care who you're rooting for at any single point in time.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The Fresh Prince reunion on HBO Max was really fucking good. It's one of my favorite shows from back in the day and it's crazy just how much I remember from all of those episodes.

I dug seeing everyone again, the waterworks hit during their James Avery tribute, and that shit with the original Aunt Viv was proper messed up.

Comment

• Yeah, a blubbering mess during the Avery tribute. Giant softie I am

Comment

• Was going to rewatch Robotech while I am on vacation...and seems to no longer be on Netflix. So thinking about getting into Gundam? Not sure why, but I figured I have more time than I will have off for a LONG time, might as well watch some shit that's a total blindspot.

Comment

• That Heaven's Gate documentary on HBO Max is the goods. They're my favorite cult and oh man, this documentary sheds some new light on them. It's like 5 or 6 episodes and totally worth it.

Comment

That Heaven's Gate documentary on HBO Max is the goods. They're my favorite cult and oh man, this documentary sheds some new light on them. It's like 5 or 6 episodes and totally worth it.
                                Oh shit, we watched that DB Cooper doc on your recommendation. Fascinating. I would buy ANY of them being him.

Comment

Working...
                                X