No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watched Ash Vs Evil Dead. Rob is right. The pilot is terrible, but ti gets much better. I bet it's not fun to watch week to week though.

Comment

• The Strain is back. It really hits the "let's watch a dumb sci-fi/horror show" button for me. Some time (like a week maybe?) has passed since the finale and the shit has really hit the fan. It looks like things are going to be crazy action-y all season, too.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        Watched Ash Vs Evil Dead. Rob is right. The pilot is terrible, but ti gets much better. I bet it's not fun to watch week to week though.
        the pilot is TERRIBLE. Like it spends 20 mins showing us that Ash is a creep loser and then expects us to champion him in the last 5 mins.

It gets so much better in the subsequent episodes.

Ceej and I chat about this in the new episode that will be posted sometime tomorrow.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Has Ceej taken the Mobb Deep challenge yet? If not I am not tuning in.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            the pilot is TERRIBLE. Like it spends 20 mins showing us that Ash is a creep loser and then expects us to champion him in the last 5 mins.

It gets so much better in the subsequent episodes.

Ceej and I chat about this in the new episode that will be posted sometime tomorrow.
            Yup. I was like...no. he's supposed to be a lovable idiot. he's just a creep.

Comment

• Checked out the first episode of Narcos Season 2

Good stuff. This season should be awesome.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yeah, we watched the first two episodes. Roommate and I are trying to watch together but between his No Man's Sky, and my WoW addiction I don't know when we will finish it.

Comment

• Will need to get on that. In the mean time, watching the last season of Brooklyn 9-9. Great stuff. The crown heist was amazing.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• That's the episode with the bet right? IF so, great stuff.

Checked out the Roast of Rob Lowe last night. Laughed a bunch (was super drunk though) and thought it was great how much they fucking destroyed Ann Coulter. Can't believe she thought it would be a good idea to show up. I know it was all publicity for her book, but man some of that shit was brutal. Good stuff.

Jewel is still hot, Macchio still looks the same, and Niki Glaser is still smoking.

Comment

• I ALMOST felt bad for Coulter. Almost. Manning congratulating her for winning the Kentucky Derby or whatever last year was fucking SAVAGE. And yeah, Jewel and Glaser could get it.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Niki Glaser is the worst, but she landed some great jokes. Yet, what is Comedy Central if not a launching platform for mildly talented blonde white women? I do buy Coulter's argument that the show got recut to hit her harder. They slice and dice these Roasts so much between actual recording, airing and eventual home video release.

Still, Manning is a collegiate rapist and a future CTE case. Fuck that brick headed bastard for any Brady jokes.
                        Rob Lowe handled it all well. Jewel's hot as fuck and nobody is giving Carr credit for his set.
                        Last edited by Anderson; 09-06-2016, 10:34 PM.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I didn't watch it but I assume Jimmy Carr had the best set. That guy is great. I really like Glaser, too, but that might be because she makes me feel funny in my bathing suit area.

I did watch the highlights/dogpile on Coulter this morning and thought it was brutal. I mean, she's fucking awful and I don't feel bad for her but holy cow.

Comment

• Oh Carr was legit as fuck, no doubt.

Comment

• Carr was super subdued IMO. He felt weak compared to the shit he's known for. He had one LEGIT brutal joke but the rest felt like he pulled them a bit.

Comment

• second episode of Narcos Season 2 was some shit. Gotdamn. Pablo is ruthless.

Comment

Working...
                                X