What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Word.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• THE IRISHMAN is phenomenal.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      Originally posted by Martin
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
        I think all of his issues were off-base. Especially the gay thing because that's been canon since the book was released.
        Sometimes people misread source material and you can't tell them otherwise. That and maybe preconceived notions.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Guess I’ll have to download Watchmen eventually.... just cancelled my HBO thingy despite my love for John Oliver. Too expensive. Got Disney + instead.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• THIS WEEK'S EPISODE OF WATCHMEN WAS AMAZINGLY AWESOME.

Fuck man. This show is legitttttt AF.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Silicon Valley this week was great. RUSSFEST and everything with Russ was amazing.

This show is one of the best on television and I'll be sad when it ends this season.

LONG LIVE SON OF ANTON 2.0

Comment

• Watchmen rules so hard. That reveal at the end of this week's episode was awesome.

Comment

• A fucking hammer man. A fucking hammer.

Comment

• This shit is making me want to give Leftovers a shot.

Comment

• Leftovers was AMAZING.

Comment

• For some reason I couldn't get off the ground on season 2 of the leftovers. Nothing the show did that I can put my finger on, I think I was just not in the right head space for it at the time. Need to revisit because the first season was impressive.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          A fucking hammer man. A fucking hammer.
                          So gnarly. But had to get that thing!

Comment

• Watched the first episode of Servant, the new Shyamalan joint. It was mostly sad, rather than spooky. And then the last scene happened.

Comment

• New season of Magic for Humans! New season of Magic for Humans!

Comment

• Silicon Valley stuck the ending I thought. Was actually fucking hilarious in regards to the interference and what it did.

Comment

Working...
                                X