No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Think You Should Leave with Tim Robinson.

Much in the vein of Tim and Eric. Was dying during some of the scenes. Tim is such an odd looking dude. Definitely not for everyone. It's on Netflix.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/zymgtV99Rko" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I am definitely intrigued.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          I am definitely intrigued.
          Had no idea this was happening. Intrigued as well.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• That looks rad.

Comment

• Don Johnson? Hell yeah.

Comment

• I'm definitely onboard for this.

Comment

• I have to re-iterate here that all of you should be watching the What We Do in the Shadows show. Legitamtely hilarious and I mayyyyy like these characters more than the ones from the movie (EXCEPT FOR THE WEREWOLVES).

The psychic vampire vs the emotional vampire episode was still so fucking great.

Comment

• I need to watch that. We love the movie, but we just don't keep up with TV shows at all until they're on streaming.

Comment

• Same. I'll catch it when it's on Netflix.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Good Bones is back on HGTV and oh man would that red head be disappointed with me if I ever got a chance.

Comment

• The reveal of who is all in the vampire council on last week's What We Do in the Shadows was FUCKING AMAZING.

If possible, don't get spoiled on it. FUCKING GREATNESS.

Comment

• I just found out The Orville got picked up for a third season! Yaaaassssss!!!!
                            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
                              I just found out The Orville got picked up for a third season! Yaaaassssss!!!!
                              Heck yeah!

Just finished the second season today. Dig the shit outta it and glad that people gave it a second chance.

That last half of the season was great.

Comment

• I prefer the non Kelly/Ed relationship episodes, so the latter half of the season wasn’t as good for me. But it’s just a fun show in general. Super stoked for a new season.
                                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Working...
                                X