No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• second episode of Watchmen was legit. The shit with Jeremy Irons is fucking weird and I love it.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It's so good. I feel like every episode is so packed with background stuff that you need to watch it at least a few times to catch everything.

Comment

• So Veidt is totally on a Mars prison right?

Comment

• That's what a couple other friends are thinking. The more I think about it, the more it makes sense.

Comment

• 100% that's what it is.

fuck this show is the goods.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/c2SfijID-BI" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Damn, they nailed her look.
                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Disney + is kind of legit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    Disney + is kind of legit.
                    About to sign up

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Ask Forky a Question is fucking hilarious.

Comment

• They need to fix their Simpsons shit though. Cropping it like how it was on tv and not the FXX app is unacceptable.

Comment

• almost caught up on Watchmen (except for last night's ep). The Looking Glass episode was fucking great.

Seeing the goddamn squid in NY was awesome. Shit looked like it stepped from the comics. Really digging the stuff with Ozy and his weird pond babies.

Comment

• That was the newest episode. And it ruled. Y'all are fucking up if you're not watching this show.

Comment

• Watchmen continues to be the FUCKING BEST show. This week's episode with The Hooded Justice was awesome.

I honestly don't get Iggy's problems with the show at all. It's fucking legit.

Comment

• I think all of his issues were off-base. Especially the gay thing because that's been canon since the book was released.

Comment

Working...
                                X