No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got done watching The Umbrella Academy. Holy hell did I enjoy that! So glad it’s been picked up for season 2. Even if it hadn’t the finale was perfect. Just cliffhang-y enough. Two thumbs up.
    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Yesssss. Sooo good.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Watched the first couple episodes of Part 2 of Sabrina. I love this damn show. I love that someone summons the devil and goddamn cloven hooves goat head ass devil shows up and not some sexy man in a red suit.

Comment

• Hope On My Block gets another season. Just finished season 2 and hoping it doesn't get cancelled like One Day at a Time. Wasn't expecting the cliffhanger at the end of season 2.
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Catching up on The Orville. Just watched the episode Identity - Part 1
            We now have The Orville's version of the Borg.

Spoiler: oh snaps 
            and it's Isaac and his race of A.I. oh snappps
            Awesome. The reveal of what was in those containers was great. Man, I like this show a whole bunch.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/CD46c08MsHg" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/bf29DTdU1Ow" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• New season of The Tick is pretty good so far. I'm glad they moved away from the hints of Fight Club and are focusing on the buddy aspects of Tick and Arthur's relationship. Also Valorie Curry is still a babe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    <iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/CD46c08MsHg" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen="" width="560" height="315" frameborder="0"></iframe>
                    Never read the book but my buddy who has said he's more erect than he's ever been seeing that this is coming.

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    <iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/bf29DTdU1Ow" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen="" width="560" height="315" frameborder="0"></iframe>
                    First season was LIGHT YEARS past my expectations so can't wait till next weekend.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I was zombied out thanks to The Walking Dead's bullshit. But then here comes Netflix's Black Summer. It's the goods.
                      Originally posted by Ari
                      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• That's on my list. Need to give it a go but first I need to finish Cobra Kai season 2. SO GOOD so far. Goddamn is Kreese a bastard.

Comment

• Cobra Kai S2 continues to be great. Seeing
                            Spoiler: spoilers 
                          Johnny's old crew back together for an episode
                          was nice and added a bit of drama to the mix. Especially seeing their reaction to finding out Kreese is back.

Fucking Kreese though man. WHAT IS YOUR END GAME KREESE?

What We Do In The Shadows continues to be fucking amazing you guys. Holy shit this show is firing on all cylinders. I really hope we get more than just 10 episodes.

Comment

• Finished Cobra Kai season 2. Shit got dark real fast. Was totally hoping it was going to end with
                            Terry Silver showing up and running Cobra Kai with Kreese while Johnny and Daniel work together with Myiagi Do

Bummed that didn't happen, but real curious to see where
                            the message from Ali goes and if Miguel is paralyzed or not

I hope we get at least one more season as that would be the perfect ending.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/9Ov6Kji-1P4" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• that looks good.

Comment

Working...
                                X