No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Janet kicking ass this week in the Good Place was great. Also, Sean is the fucking best.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Binge watched all of EVIL GENIUS on Netflix last night. That was pretty wild.

Also, we did BODYGUARD on Netflix earlier this week. That was excellent and well worth a watch.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Watched The Terror over two nights this week. Really well made despite some shoddy cg. Fleshed out characters and the attention to detail of the goings on in a maritime vessel were the highlights to me, though the doom inherent in the voyage was an added bonus.

The main antagonist was a mustache twirling prig and it turned into Ravenous 2 by the end, but I still enjoyed it immensely. The posthumous score by Marcus Fjellstrom added quite a bit to the tone of the piece and was as strong as the performances on screen by the ensemble.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
          BODYGUARD on Netflix is decent so far. 3 episodes in and it's pretty engaging, much better than the trailers would have you believe.
          about to start the 3rd and I'm in
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Checked out that new George R.R. Martin Syfy show Nightflyers last night. Not terrible. Some decent ideas and scenes so far. Enough to warrant giving it two more episodes. The opening was pretty legit and I dig the stuff with L1. It does look a bit cheap but that's to be expected.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Bodyguard was legit good.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The season finale of The Good Place was fucking great. Janet is my favorite person ever and her impression of Jason was ON FUCKING POINT. Just a fun fucking episode.

Comment

• I just started watching this last night to fill the void left by Schitts Creek. I’m loving it so far, Kristin Bell is awesome and the dude who plays Chidi is the perfect straight man.

Also, if you haven’t checked out Schitt’s Creek, please do. It’s hilarious. Season 4 was top to bottom perfection.
                  Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• The Sinner Season 2 is surprisingly good! A bit of a workman’s true detective, but without the pretentiousness and really solid performances and craft all around.

Comment

• Started The Kids Are Alright. I still have a thing for Mary McCormack and I dig Abe from Walking Dead in it.

Comment

• Been working on Narcos Mexico, and it's much better than I expected. Shocking, Michael Pena is awesome.

Comment

• Just finished Narcos Mexico a couple days ago. My favorite storyline of the series so far. I've been staying at my mom's for Christmas and watched it with her. The show brought out some stories I didn't know about my family in Sinaloa.
                          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• The Patriot on Amazon Prime is the best thing no one is watching. So funny. Season two is out for a few weeks now and worth all your time. But I haven’t heard anybody talk about let alone watching it. Come on, I can’t be the only one watching. Get on that shit ASAP.

Comment

• I heard about it a few weeks ago, but haven't found time to start it.

Comment

• Me neither. Nothing against it, there's simply too many choices of GREAT television to watch to be able to see everything.
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X