No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was expecting the Bent Neck Lady episode of Hill House to be scary as hell but, nope, it's just one of the saddest things ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
      I was expecting the Bent Neck Lady episode of Hill House to be scary as hell but, nope, it's just one of the saddest things ever.
      Yeppppp
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Oh damn, that spot in episode 8 got me too, Billy. Holy shit.

Comment

Oh damn, that spot in episode 8 got me too, Billy. Holy shit.

Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup. Honestly, that moment STILL has me on edge. I've caught myself jumping or getting nervous at night going down the hall or in the bathroom. This weekend I was up late, house to myself, watching the Rockets and I kept feeling like something was in the other room. Fucking show.

Comment

• I didn't like the ending very much, maybe because I thought it would be a bit more... explosive? Dynamic? Felt like more of a whimper than anything else. The series was still a very worthwhile watch, though.

Comment

• Skipped ahead to the No End House season of Channel Zero because Rob said it was good. Already worried it's going to be too spooky. That first couple minutes was wild.

Comment

• I just watched the Dodgers get their ass kicked.

#DamageDone
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Got like 7 or 8 episodes into Sabrina. I expected to enjoy it because I fucking LOVE Riverdale, and I do. It's pretty damn good, and it goes way further with shit than I expected. I mean in episode 1 there's a throwaway line about how long it's been since they enjoyed long pig...then they ramp it up to multiple graphic depictions of cannibalism.

Comment

• Superstore was great this week. Dina wearing the slutty cop outfit again was hilarious as was the stuff with Glenn and the cart returner.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Skipped ahead to the No End House season of Channel Zero because Rob said it was good. Already worried it's going to be too spooky. That first couple minutes was wild.
                      hope you like it man! I thought it was neat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        Superstore was great this week. Dina wearing the slutty cop outfit again was hilarious as was the stuff with Glenn and the cart returner.
                        It makes sense that Dina has only one Halloween costume and makes even more sense that she wouldn't give a fuck and would wear it even though she's like seven months pregnant. I love this show.

Comment

• Checked out the 4th episode in the CZ season. Not sure where this is going to go but I kind of dig it. IT's not as spooky as I wanted it to be thus far, but I dig the reveal.

Comment

• No End House was a good recommendation, Rob. So far it's not jump-scary, which is a good thing, but it's definitely super weird and creepy.

Comment

• Nice, glad you're liking it man.

We finished the latest season of Channel Zero: The Dream Door. Didn't stick the landing unfortunately but there were some cool ideas in this and some fun sequences.

This year has been shit in regards to horror shows not sticking the landing. Here's hoping that AHS bucks the trend (it won't because it is AHS after all)

Comment

• Glad you like it man!

We just finished the new season of CZ (The Dream Door) and while it had some neat ideas and fun sequences (basically like a more in your face IT FOLLOWS) it didn't quite stick the landing.

Bummer that most horror shows this year have failed to stick the landing IMO but here's hoping that AHS does (even though it won't because IT IS AHS after all)

Comment

Working...
                                X