No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finished Cobra Kai. Loved it. A whole bunch. Really hope we get a second season.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Shit from the sound of it that should happen. Haven't heard one person say it wasn't great.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• My sister got me into Schitts Creek. Pretty funny so far, but I really don’t know how long they can stretch the schtick out for and I haven’t looked at how many seasons there are already.
        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Barry is really good. Definitely not a show you can be fucking off on your phone or doing something else. There's so many jokes and visual gags, you'll miss a ton.

Comment

• Been saying that since the first episode. Glad someone else checked it out. Winkler is the man.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Checked out the first episode of a Danish show on Netflix called The Rain. It's dubbed but the dub is surprisingly decent. It's pretty good. If you dig apocalypse type shit I recommend it. I don't want to give too much away and I didn't know shit about it before I watched it and we got hooked within 15 mins.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                Checked out the first episode of a Danish show on Netflix called The Rain. It's dubbed but the dub is surprisingly decent. It's pretty good. If you dig apocalypse type shit I recommend it. I don't want to give too much away and I didn't know shit about it before I watched it and we got hooked within 15 mins.
                Pretty good indeed. I like how Netflix is letting countries develop their own stuff, like The Rain or Dark for Germany.
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Cobra Kai is better than it really has any right to be. And I won't lie, got a little choked up with how Mr. Miyagi was handled. And fuck me does the music still work so well after all these years. Can't wait for season 2.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                    Cobra Kai is better than it really has any right to be. And I won't lie, got a little choked up with how Mr. Miyagi was handled. And fuck me does the music still work so well after all these years. Can't wait for season 2.
                    How many hours is this?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• 5 hours and change I think. 10 episodes that are 30 mins or so.

Comment

• Yeah, right at 30 a piece with the last one being a little over 30, we blew threw them in one sitting, it was that damned good.

Comment

• Evil Genius. Docuseries on Netflix about that pizza delivery dude who robbed a bank with a bomb strapped around his neck from the 2000's Pretty interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            Evil Genius. Docuseries on Netflix about that pizza delivery dude who robbed a bank with a bomb strapped around his neck from the 2000's Pretty interesting.
                            Nice. That story is so crazy.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• For reals.

Comment

• WHY DIDNT THEY TALK MORE ABOUT THE OTHER BOYFRIENDS THAT DIED AHHHHHHHHHHH otherwise it's an awesome documentary.

Comment

Working...
                                X