No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was wondering if it was good. So much shit to watch, so little time. I'm following Lucifer, and starting Cage.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Of the network shows, we're watching LUCIFER and DESIGNATED SURVIVOR. LUCIFER is, so far, just as much fun as season 1. DS is pretty great...intense stuff.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Started LONGMIRE S5 last night. Great fun.
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• The second ep of Westworld is available on HBO On Demand already. It's kind of a set up episode, but the plot is definitely thickening. Enjoying this so much.
          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Shit, gonna watch that here in a bit then.

Comment

• AHS Roanoke is fucking awesome so far. last week's episode was great.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Superstore was hilarious this week.

"Wait! You don't think people in this store do marijuana do you?"
                "Probably...like half?"
                "WAIT, LIKE HALF DO OR HALF DON'T?"
                "It's both..."
                "BOTH!!?!?"

And having their mascot be a cannibal was hilarious.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Almost finished LONGMIRE S5 last night (only 1 episode left). Great stuff.

Comment

• holy shit did American Horror Story get fucking weird this week. When that fucking
                      Spoiler: spoilers 
                    Japanese water ghost showed up
                    I was like "WTF?!" So many ghosts such little time.

That fucking hammer to the head smash was NUTS. Can't believe the shit they can show on tv now.

Also, fuck you Comcast. Been having issues accessing channels for the last 2 weeks. It comes and goes. Nothing too major as I just find something else to watch but last night when I rented the Purge 3 we were getting crazy glitches like the shit from ID4.

Finally got online with comcast and they said it was due to the signal not being strong enough. So they apparently made it "stronger" or some shit and all issues went away. Like, what the fuck am I doing paying like 200 bucks a month and I can't even get a strong signal unless I complain? Ugh. Time to cut the cord here in a bit. Shit is ridiculous.

Comment

• Also, yall need to check out The Exorcist tv show. It's pretty fucking great.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        Finally got online with comcast and they said it was due to the signal not being strong enough. So they apparently made it "stronger" or some shit and all issues went away. Like, what the fuck am I doing paying like 200 bucks a month and I can't even get a strong signal unless I complain? Ugh. Time to cut the cord here in a bit. Shit is ridiculous.
                        PS Vue man.

Comment

• WESTWORLD continues to make the case for being 'best new show of 2016'.

Comment

• I need to catch up ep 3 of Westworld, but it won't be until the weekend.

So far so fucking good though.
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Yeah, all caught up with The Exorcist and I'm fully on fucking board. This show is legit. Seriously, you horror fans need to check this out.

Comment

• What channel is it on? Need to see if I can get it on demand.

Comment

Working...
                                X