What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whaaaat?Fuck that white noise.
    The book is awesome. The first one that is. Good to hear it’s close to the source.
    But where on the internet are those takes? I am lost in the desert of the real.

Comment

• https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/li...emiere-1081352
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• „All those things are really, really a good thing to talk about“

Okay. You sure have opinions.

Comment

• For all the relevant instances of whitewashing, it’s so beside the point in this specific case that it’s actually breathtaking in its intellectual dishonesty.

Comment

• right? I hate people.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Most definitely.
              And spiders. Fuck those too.

Comment

• yeah, fuck spiders!

#DownWith8Legs

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  right? I hate people.
                  Originally posted by Jan View Post
                  Most definitely.
                  And spiders. Fuck those too.
                  Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  yeah, fuck spiders!

#DownWith8Legs

Comment

• I am fucking LOVING Altered Carbon. That being said, holy shit is James Purefoy hung. So much male dong in this.

Comment

• Also, holy shit you guys, why is no one watching The Mick? This show is one of the funniest comedies on tv right now that isn't called The Good Place.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post

Comment

• haahah

Comment

• Ha

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Well played, Jan! Damn well played!

Comment

• Finished Altered Carbon. I liked it a lot, but something happened at episode 7 that just killed the momentum. We watched the first 6 episodes and it felt like we sat there just two hours. But 7-10 felt like an uphill climb that took us a week. We were trying to figure out why, and the only thing we could hit on the pacing was the flashback stuff in 7. It's fairly crucial, but maybe it should have been split up over 9 other episodes instead of dumped so hard into the one episode. Overall was still really positive on the series, just wish the back half was moving at the same clip.

Comment

Working...
                                X