No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought it ended last night. I could be wrong though.

It looks like there are 8 episodes and episode 6 aired last night.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah, I think there are 8 episodes of The Night of. I'll probably watch last night's episode tonight.

Watched the first 2 episodes of The Get Down, liking it so far. Shaolin Fantastic is cool.
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Watched a bunch of Who's the Boss on Crackle this weekend. Don't care, still love this fucking show.

"You can't be the housekeeper?"

"Why not?"

"You're a man!"

*LAUGHTRACKKKKKKKKK*
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
          Watched the first 2 episodes of The Get Down, liking it so far. Shaolin Fantastic is cool.
          Watched the first episode. I was expecting a pretty straight forward almost documentary style show. Whoa boy it is NOT that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            Watched a bunch of Who's the Boss on Crackle this weekend. Don't care, still love this fucking show.

"You can't be the housekeeper?"

"Why not?"

"You're a man!"

*LAUGHTRACKKKKKKKKK*
            Put me in that category too. No fucks given love it.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• it's free on Crackle if you want to relive the glory

Comment

• The glory of Jonathon's hairdo and Mona.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Oh man, caught the first hour of the new season of 60 Days In last night. Shit is going to get real this season. Zac's wife is gonna fuck up hard. Sheriff Jamey and Scottie Maples are gonna be laying down the law.

That fucking bounty hunter guy is ridiculous. Monalisa or whatever her name is (the chick with the daughter in jail) is nuts. Brian has got to be the new Jeff. And the new Robert doesn't seem as crazy BUT based on what I saw during the first episode I have a feeling he's going to start some shit.

Comment

• I'm excited to check it out!

Everyone needs to stop what they're doing and go watch Jean-Claude Van Johnson on Amazon right now. It's ridiculous and awesome.

The Tick reboot is really good, too. VERY different from the Warburton show but in a good way.

Comment

• The Tick's not bad but it's not great yet either. Needs more silliness as right now it's like a less silly Gotham which is such a weird thing to type out.
                      Peter SeraDarthMaul did really well as The Tick (I want my SPOON! though),but I'm not a huge fan of the suit at the moment. It looks like a lame version of the Guyver suit. I get that he can actually move in it as opposed to Warburton, but I miss the bulk.
                      Dig that Arthur's sister is the hot crazy chick from The Following. Love that Jackie Earl Haley is The Terror (dig his costume a bunch). Here's hoping this gets picked up or whatever because I think it has a bunch of potential.

Comment

• When she came on the first thing I thought was "I need to tell Rob the hot pixie chick from The Following is in this!"

I really don't like the Tick suit. But I am way into the idea of this being a show that follows Arthur and his conspiracy theory (which, come on, will be true) that happens to feature Tick silliness.

Comment

• "My name is Jean-Claude Van Damme. I used to be super famous. Perhaps you remember my first starring role in "Bloodsport." It is on television all of the time. Or maybe you've seen "Timecop," which is like "Looper" starring Bruce Willis, but like a million times better."
                          Yeah, I'm in. Jean-Claude Van Johnson is great.

Comment

• Hey, Phillippe.

Comment

• hahha.

"I love you Tom Sawyer."

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                                When she came on the first thing I thought was "I need to tell Rob the hot pixie chick from The Following is in this!"

I really don't like the Tick suit. But I am way into the idea of this being a show that follows Arthur and his conspiracy theory (which, come on, will be true) that happens to feature Tick silliness.
                                For sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X