No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finished Daredevil S2. Well, The Punisher was cool?

Comment

• I thought it was overall much better than the first season. But, yeah, the Punisher was the best part. Netflix should seriously consider shortening the episode order for their shows.

Comment

• Yeah. I think I would have like it WAY more if it were 9-10 episodes. I was fucking boooooooooooored to death of Daredevil from episode 5 on. The character itself. As long as other people were doing things it was fine, but any time he showed up zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

• He is the least compelling character on the show. People bag on Foggy a lot and I'm not sure why. This year particularly I thought he was a high point, particularly the way he realized he didn't need to live in the shadow of the "great" Matt Murdock.

Comment

• Catastrophe is quite possibly the best show on tv.

Comment

• this week's 60 Days In was AWESOME.

Jeff is such a bitch. Barbra's interview where she was like "I HATE THESE PEOPLE" and the producer is all like "A few days ago you LOVED THESE PEOPLE" was fucking hilarious.

Robert finding out he's going back into gen pop was great. "That's a look of fear..." but it's kind of shitty that Zac and Isaiah were moved into D block all because Robert was a bitch.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                Yeah. I think I would have like it WAY more if it were 9-10 episodes. I was fucking boooooooooooored to death of Daredevil from episode 5 on. The character itself. As long as other people were doing things it was fine, but any time he showed up zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Well, it's because the show is aping Miller so hard that it's showing DD for what he was during that run. Urban ninja or whiny single male lawyer.

Half of Frank Miller's time on DD was having the character mope or moan after somebody or something.

People are getting what they wanted, I guess.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  this week's 60 Days In was AWESOME.

Jeff is such a bitch. Barbra's interview where she was like "I HATE THESE PEOPLE" and the producer is all like "A few days ago you LOVED THESE PEOPLE" was fucking hilarious.

Robert finding out he's going back into gen pop was great. "That's a look of fear..." but it's kind of shitty that Zac and Isaiah were moved into D block all because Robert was a bitch.
                  Yeah, but that transfer makes sense because D Block is super fucked up and Zac and Isaiah are the only two who have figured out how to work the other inmates. More than that, they seem to be the only guys who are actually doing their job. Those girls are pretty much worthless. Maybe Barbra is doing a little work but the drama is clearly overwhelming her.

Jeff is so weak and terrible. How did he not realize what he was signing up for? Did he think he could hang because he's a security guard? Dummy. I also liked how his response to the fight is to turn his back to his attacker. Turtle! Turtle!

Comment

• holy shit you guys, Tandy's fucking haircut on Last Man on Earth.

If I had any balls I'd do that for Halloween this year. It was so creepy how they kept framing his face.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                      Yeah, but that transfer makes sense because D Block is super fucked up and Zac and Isaiah are the only two who have figured out how to work the other inmates. More than that, they seem to be the only guys who are actually doing their job. Those girls are pretty much worthless. Maybe Barbra is doing a little work but the drama is clearly overwhelming her.

Jeff is so weak and terrible. How did he not realize what he was signing up for? Did he think he could hang because he's a security guard? Dummy. I also liked how his response to the fight is to turn his back to his attacker. Turtle! Turtle!
                      I get that the transfer makes sense but I was really enjoying watching those guys in the original block. Real curious to see how Robert does in the new block.

Jeff is THE WORST. His little "oh this isn't conspicuous at all" line when he got in the van made me want to punch his smarmy fucking face in.

Comment

• Checked out the first episode of the new SyFy show Hunters.

Stars Dr. Doom as some sort of fucked up alien/vampire/thingy who listens to shitty music and sounds like the Predator and revolves around these "hunters" being a terrorist group with some sort of agenda that a super secret government group then has to hunt down. Sorta reminded me of Xcom a bit.

Not terrible, not great, but interesting. But it will get at least 2 more episodes based on the practical gore fx alone.

Comment

Checked out the first episode of the new SyFy show Hunters.

Stars Dr. Doom as some sort of fucked up alien/vampire/thingy who listens to shitty music and sounds like the Predator and revolves around these "hunters" being a terrorist group with some sort of agenda that a super secret government group then has to hunt down. Sorta reminded me of Xcom a bit.

Not terrible, not great, but interesting. But it will get at least 2 more episodes based on the practical gore fx alone.
                          same as you, I thought the first ep was bleh, but the 2nd was better. I'm giving this a good 4-5 eps to see how it pans out. But I also got that Xcom vibe from it.

And don't you fucking disrespect Orchestral Maneuvers in the Dark! Maid of Orlean is a great song, you Power Ranger-loving freak !
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• THE NIGHT MANAGER was pretty great last night. I'm totally on board for the rest of this.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Checked out the first episode of Containment. Fuck man, it's one of my worst fears to die from a virus like this. I was feeling anxious throughout the whole show. It's like The Division - The Show minus the sleeper cells.

Comment

Checked out the first episode of Containment. Fuck man, it's one of my worst fears to die from a virus like this. I was feeling anxious throughout the whole show. It's like The Division - The Show minus the sleeper cells.
                                Really? I was wondering if it's any good. So many goddamned TV show to follow....

I'm currently doing House of Cards s3 (good), and Kimmy Schmidt s2 (also good, but so fucking WEIRD).
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X