What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    I was so pumped for that. The Flash was one of the few DC comics I read when I was little. This week's episode is great, too. I wonder if....

Spoiler: go in reverse 
    Wells is Reverse Flash? He's certainly from the future and the chair is a fake-out. If he's not Reverse Flash he must have a connection to him, right?

But so far he's proven to be a protector of Barry. Hmm... I like this show.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
      I was so pumped for that. The Flash was one of the few DC comics I read when I was little. This week's episode is great, too. I wonder if....

Wells is Reverse Flash? He's certainly from the future and the chair is a fake-out. If he's not Reverse Flash he must have a connection to him, right?

I dug Clancy Brown as General Eiling. Eiling should've been a movie villain, but he'll a nice recurring here. Especially when he becomes the Shaggy Man.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I'm digging Arrow, too. I'm only 4 eps in, so I haven't yet had time to note the plodding you complain of. But I'm definitely psyched to see the rest.
        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

In regards to your spoiler I said that from the beginning. He's the only part of the show that I'm eh about so far if only because he plays it so broad. The metal man stuff was great though. I always wanted a main part for Colossus in the Xflicks because I've always been a fan of characters like that. But good lord is Isis fucking dumb. She's written just like Barbara from Gotham. Just stupid bullshit after stupid bullshit. And the ending?

Spoiler: spoilers 
          we know he's the Reverse Flash and if we didn't, we do now because 3 hours after having a conversation with the cop he goes to the cops house to steal the evidence and threaten his daughter?

For a smart dude, he's dumb as fuck. It's not like there would have been any thing in the files that implicated him.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Netflix is saving Longmire. YESSSS.

Comment

Netflix is saving Longmire. YESSSS.
              Yep. Netflix is pretty rad right now.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                For a smart dude, he's dumb as fuck. It's not like there would have been any thing in the files that implicated him.
                Maybe it's an IDIOCRACY thing? Like in the future he's really smart but here he's dumb? Because, yeah, he is not playing things particularly smart.

Comment

• Longmire + Netflix = happy Timmy and Jen. Add to that the Marvel stuff and I'll sign up after the holidays.

Comment

• Working thru Season 1 of Justified. For some reason, this had escaped our notice. We just finished the one where his ex's current husband gets in deep shit with Kirk from Dear John. THAT character was awesomely creepy and menacing. Ordinarily, I think it's cool when a lead tough guy gets his ass handed to him in a fight (that's one reason I liked the Travis McGee novels so much), but I SO wanted him to beat the shit out of those rednecks talking shit in the bar and make it look easy, I was a little disappointed when he didn't.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                      Working thru Season 1 of Justified. For some reason, this had escaped our notice. We just finished the one where his ex's current husband gets in deep shit with Kirk from Dear John. THAT character was awesomely creepy and menacing. Ordinarily, I think it's cool when a lead tough guy gets his ass handed to him in a fight (that's one reason I liked the Travis McGee novels so much), but I SO wanted him to beat the shit out of those rednecks talking shit in the bar and make it look easy, I was a little disappointed when he didn't.
                      Justified is soooooo fucking good. Goggings - ALL OF THE GOGGINS"S
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• keep waiting for JUSTIFIED to hit Netflix. I've heard it's great.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Still can't believe he was supposed to be dead in the first season. The show would not have been nearly as good if that was the case.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                            keep waiting for JUSTIFIED to hit Netflix. I've heard it's great.
                            You'll probably be waiting a while. Amazon has streaming rights. (so get Prime because this show really is great.)

Comment

• holy shit to Maureen's face and Cricket's burns. Cannot wait.

Comment

You'll probably be waiting a while. Amazon has streaming rights. (so get Prime because this show really is great.)
                                That's how we're doing it. We'll probably do "Deadwood" next. We tried to get into that show mid stream, and we were totally lost. Gotta start at the beginning.

Comment

Working...
                                X