No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kind of weird they didn't release his injuries but you know he got jacked up pretty bad to be doing that death moan.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• His helmet(?) went flying off, so I'd assume moaning is all he can do at this point to communicate. He's probably lucky if he can still do basic math at this point.

Comment

• It's really awesome to watch those guys fly but fuuuuuuuuuck that had to hurt. I hope nobody ever has that happen again.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
          For the first time in a long while, Jen and I watched a bit of the G4 channel Sunday afternoon. Mostly watched old episodes of Cops, but we also checked out Campus PD. I swear, the levels of idiocy in some of those college kids... in a New Mexico segment, one dude was mouthing off to the cops about how much of a hard ass he was because he was from Chicago, and was dangerously close to threatening one cop. You could feel how much the one cop wanted to beat the ever loving shit out of the kid, and I was amazed at how the cop kept his cool. Captivating stuff.
          Dude, I keep watching G4 at work. Love it. Campus PD is a riot opver here. And these cops are taking themselves SO SERIOUSLY.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
            His helmet(?) went flying off, so I'd assume moaning is all he can do at this point to communicate. He's probably lucky if he can still do basic math at this point.
            Wasn't his helmet. It was his shoe and the target balloons he had set up.

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LEFCQRwj28w?version=3&feature=player_embedded" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" height="360" width="640"></object>

From the picture shown above we can tell that he certainly broke both his left tibia and fibula and that it was a severely compound fracture (bone sticking out of skin) which is why Jeb is missing all that skin (jagged bone was once jutting out of that hole). We can also tell that Jeb had surgery to repair that left leg break and that a rod was put into his tibia to repair the leg.

Comment

• wow.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• He's lucky he didn't shear his genitals off.

Comment

• no shit. Dude is nuts.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Apologies - thought it was his headgear, which might've put him in Gary Busey's class. Anywho, that leg... ouchie!

Comment

• Thanks for the gory pic of said leg. Brings back all the good memories, spoiler tag needed much?

Comment

• Makes me want some ham.

Comment

• HAHA HARDEE HAR HAR/sarcasm

Comment

• Band of Brothers. Still just as fantastic as the first time around.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yep, and anyone who argues otherwise is a cunt.

Comment

• There's really no other answer that is acceptable.

It's just a solid fucking series revolving around a huge bro-tier cast.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X