X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WE GOT ANOTHER BEL(B)IEBER
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• For the first time in a long while, Jen and I watched a bit of the G4 channel Sunday afternoon. Mostly watched old episodes of Cops, but we also checked out Campus PD. I swear, the levels of idiocy in some of those college kids... in a New Mexico segment, one dude was mouthing off to the cops about how much of a hard ass he was because he was from Chicago, and was dangerously close to threatening one cop. You could feel how much the one cop wanted to beat the ever loving shit out of the kid, and I was amazed at how the cop kept his cool. Captivating stuff.

Comment

• East Bound & Down season 2. I love to racism bro.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Jumping on the Workaholics train thanks to Instant. Montez is great. Also, that bear coat.

Comment

• Montez is the fucking man.

GONNA GET THAT GARAGE FRIDGE
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• EB&D Season 3 ep 1, just a few minutes in N Word Please.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Ugh, it's like a dumbass and weirdo marathon on House Hunters today. Awful.

Comment

• SHAMELESS season one is starting to grow on me. Banged out a few episodes last night and laughed pretty hard.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shit Dickface View Post
                    Workaholics. First few episodes were "eh", but I'm liking it now. The frattiness vibe kinda works in its favor.

That show is the fucking goods.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Loving this season of An Idiot Abroad so much....

The stuff with the whale watching was hilarious. Karl just gets sooo annoyed.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Life's Too Short was swell. Warwick's expressions are great.

Comment

• I was surprised at how funny he is. Also Liam: AIDS.

Comment

• <iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/N2nlVUuDh_o" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

For those that need more of a payoff, here's the same guy groaning after his landing. Don't worry nothing upsetting or gory.

Comment

• yeah that's the only angle released up until tonight

Comment

Working...
                              X