What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    I never seen 30 Rock, but I really loved Kimmy. It gets more manic and insane as it goes on...and the courtroom episodes are incredible.
      Spoiler: Because maybe you still want to be surprised? 
    Hamm totally killed it.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• The new season of the The Trailer Park Boys on Netflix. So fucking good.

"You don't feed him potato chips. He's a goat. You feed him carrots and shit."
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• anyone else watch that GOING CLEAR documentary on Scientology? Holy cow.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
          anyone else watch that GOING CLEAR documentary on Scientology? Holy cow.
          Some point this week.

Comment

• They're rerunning it tonight - want to check it out. I remember how batshit nuts Scientology was when I first heard about it way back in the 80s and want to see how cray-cray things are now.

Comment

• Watched Going Clear last night and, yep, Scientology is such a fucking scam. Hubbard was a piece of shit, Miscavage is an opportunistic bastard, and I'm amazed people fall for groups like this. The revelations about Xemu are hysterical and obviously were the work of hacky pulp/sci-fi writing.

Comment

• Playing catch up with The Following. Creepy killer from True Detective is creepy. Iceman is going mental, Ryan is slowly unraveling, and Mark is just a fucking tool. The conversations he has with the dummy are fucking great though.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The Bieber roast was what I figured it would be. It was glorious watching these people barely make eye contact with the kid and instead just rip on each other. Pete Davidson fucking KILLED as did Chris D'Elia.

Comment

• Shame they cut out Hannibal's bit about it all being a shitty attempt at making people like him and that he hopes it doesn't work.

Comment

• Oh I gotta download that!
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• it was so odd. None of these people gave a flying shit about Justin and it showed, so hard. They were hilarious until they were forced to do the whole "Nah man, you're cool.." bit at the end. You could see a piece of their soul dying during this. And for the record, fuck Kevin Hart. The worst.

Comment

• BETTER CALL SAUL was amazing last night. Bit of a gut punch ending that completely changes the dynamic of all of the relationships within the show.

Again, though: Mike was the best part of the episode. I still would rather watch a BETTER CALL MIKE show when all is said and done.
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            it was so odd. None of these people gave a flying shit about Justin and it showed, so hard. They were hilarious until they were forced to do the whole "Nah man, you're cool.." bit at the end. You could see a piece of their soul dying during this. And for the record, fuck Kevin Hart. The worst.
                            Did Jeff Ross and Leggero destroyed the Beibs?
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Leggaro was on fucking point. She had some of the best material.

Comment

• New season of TPB is fucking glorious. "The Motel is living at the motel." DEAD.

Comment

Working...
                                X