No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also, try watching Utopia. Your mind will be blown.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Almost done with season 2 of Raising Hope.

This show is the fucking goods. I'd put it up there with Arrested at the moment.

Also, Patton showing up with Andrew Dice Clay was amazing.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        Almost done with season 2 of Raising Hope.

This show is the fucking goods. I'd put it up there with Arrested at the moment.

Also, Patton showing up with Andrew Dice Clay was amazing.

It's circling the drain this year since FOX keeps fucking with it. If ratings don't pick up, it's over.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• of course. dammit.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Sucks but the first few seasons are legit
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Still going through Arrow. Still enjoying it.

He looks like a stuntdouble of Dexter on the island. It's distracting.

Comment

• If you forget Arrow is a CW show, you'll remember when you see the Queen Industries IT department is represented by a cute "nerdy" (she wears glasses!) blonde who is maybe 22 years old.

Comment

• Who is a goddamn genius and JEWISH AS SHE POINTED OUT DURING THE CHRISTMAS EPISODE. SHOW SOME RESPECT.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                    I really tried to get into this show but couldn't do it. I could barely make it through one episode. I'm obviously missing something.

I tried Arrow because of Rob and I thought the pilot was surprisingly entertaining. Maybe because, like Rob, I don't know anything about the character other than his name is Ollie.
                    Needs 2-3 eps to settle in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      Who is a goddamn genius and JEWISH AS SHE POINTED OUT DURING THE CHRISTMAS EPISODE. SHOW SOME RESPECT.
                      I'm only on the third episode. It ended on a cliffhanger that I hoped would happen so I'm excited to see what happens next.

Comment

• How come Sleepy Hollow is the best show of the fucking year? Holy fuck is it fun. It reminds me of the best years of Supernatural.*

*A show I still love...

Comment

• Yeah, Sleepy Hollow is the goods, great vibe and the mythology building is solid.

Also if Arrow is sans Allison Mack I may give it a try.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• That fucking demon is scary. Well done.

Comment

• We banged out HELL ON WHEELS season 3. Holy shot was it good, the best season yet by far.

We just started with DEADWOOD. This looks to be awesome as well.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Deadwood is incredible. Still bitter over it and Rome.

Comment

Working...
                                X