What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
    I'm in the "Lost shit the bed at the end" camp but even I agree with Rob since I can't get past episode 2 of The Wire. I know... BLASPHEMY!!!
    Not really. I see it as a huge difference between someone saying "I can't get into it" and "It's total garbage". You can appreicate the fact that a piece of art has qualities without being interpelled by them.

I don't really like country music, but I just can't get into it. I know there's some great stuff in it, but it ain't for me.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• WHERES MAH JACK FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        WHERES MAH JACK FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE

Then, now, forever.

PS....

Last edited by B_Metal; 02-24-2015, 09:46 PM.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• really enjoyed last night's episodes of It's Always Sunny and Modern Family.

Sunny was great. "If he was the dominate one why did they finish on each other?"

Modern was fun to watch (all recorded via iphones/ipads) but holy hell am I glad my parents never had any inclination to be tech savvy.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I would say someone at Modern Family is a Nacho Vigalando fan but it's probably more like someone at Modern Family is a Sasha Grey fan.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2409818/

Comment

• Arrow this week was pretty great. Kind of dig they have their own Iron Man now. And that ending?

Spoiler: spoilers 
              WAT? I don't get it. Why would Raj want Ollie to be the next Raj and why does he think that it would even be considered?

totally didn't see that coming.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• That ending was crazy. And I don't get it either unless they're trying to set up a way to make Ollie have a permanent back seat/boss position.

Looking forward to the new spin-off show because Routh is awesome.

Comment

• for sure

Comment

• Guess I need to start HOUSE OF CARDS S3 tonight.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      Arrow this week was pretty great. Kind of dig they have their own Iron Man now. And that ending?

Spoiler: spoilers 
                      WAT? I don't get it. Why would Raj want Ollie to be the next Raj and why does he think that it would even be considered?

totally didn't see that coming.
                        Spoiler: Spoilers 
                      It's what Ra's has wanted with Batman previously in comics and the Animated Series. I figured they might do the same with Ollie.

I don't see The Atom as Iron Man, really, but I suppose this version might be, somewhat. He better fucking shrink, though.
                      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• The Last Man on Earth was wonderful. Check it, y'all.

Comment

• yeah it was. And I'm so glad I only saw one or two commercials. I had no idea where they were gonna go with it. Will was great. Loved the toilet pool.

Comment

• TOMATO!

Comment

• I say to-mah-to.

LOLOLOLOL, of course that's what would happen. Oh man, I was dying. My wife couldn't deal with it, she was so annoyed.

Comment

• Got through 5 episodes of HOUSE OF CARDS S3 over the weekend. It's good, but it kinda lacks the oomph of the prior two seasons. I'm guessing it kicks into gear pretty quickly, though.
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X