X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHAT THE FUCK

Spoiler: The Shield season five 
    LEM.

That is some fucking bullshit. That gotdamn hillbillie needs to die. FUCK.

Comment

• I've watched an entire season of The Shield today in case you doubted my dedication to sitting around. And also watching the whole series before it gets pulled on the 25th.

Binge watching definitely takes some of the tension and drama out of it but it's still good. Mackey is one slippery mister falcon.

Comment

• ah shit...didn't know that THE SHIELD was getting pulled. I was hoping to watch it sometime this Summer.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
          I've watched an entire season of The Shield today in case you doubted my dedication to sitting around. And also watching the whole series before it gets pulled on the 25th.

Binge watching definitely takes some of the tension and drama out of it but it's still good. Mackey is one slippery mister falcon.
          Just wait man, JUUUUUUST WAIT
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
            ah shit...didn't know that THE SHIELD was getting pulled. I was hoping to watch it sometime this Summer.
            I didn't know either until a banner popped up in the app late last night saying it's going bye-bye on the 25th. It'd be nice if there was more warning or some list that says "hey, watch this soon, y'all".

Do I have to work tomorrow? Yes. Am I still up and watching? Yes. Last season, here we go!

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
              WHAT THE FUCK

Spoiler: The Shield season five 
              LEM.

That is some fucking bullshit. That gotdamn hillbillie needs to die. FUCK.
              right? RIP.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• the oscars were terribly boring except for the Lego song. NPH's jokes were not good.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Also, John Travolta was extra creepy last night.

Comment

• Gotham this week was fucking great. MOTHERFUCKING JEFFREY COMBS UP IN THIS BITCH. Fish and the spoon? Gotdamn. The Red Hood? fucking great. Barbara is so fucking dumb. God, I wish she'd just fall off a building already. The reveal at the end? Oh snaps.

Comment

• I haven't recorded Gotham since it came back after the new year. Too far behind.

So, guys, what are we thinking?

1. breaking Bad
                      2. The Wire
                      3. the Shield

Spoiler: The Shield, the end 
                      i think The Shield really stuck the landing. Sure, Vic didn't end up in regular prison but he was absolutely in a prison of his own making. No family, no friends, stuck on a job he HATES? It's still probably better than he deserves but it's something. Do you think he stuck it out for all three years? I'm thinking he made it that one day before changing his name and getting work as a truck driver.

Shane's ending was a total shock. I had a slight feeling he might do that but then I figured "nah, he's got too big an ego." Holy shit. Mara totally sucked but I don't know that she deserved what she got.

And I liked how they ended things with Claudette and Dutch, too. The one thing I didn't like about Claudette getting promoted was how it took her out of the interview room. I'm glad that came back in the last few eps.

There was never a big payoff to Dutch's cat-killing but I don't think there was meant to be one. That was another instance of "see, Dutch thinks he's great and impervious to his targets but he is affected more than he realizes". It was a different version of how he was taken by Melanie Lynskey's character.

What a great show. But I wonder how many therapists Sutter has traumatized over the years. Jesus, that guy.

Comment

• Wire then Shield then Breaking Bad for me. The ending for The Shield is just too perfect.

Comment

• The Wire falls easily in third place for me. Breaking Bad is number 1. The ending to The Shield is fucking great though.

Comment

• For me:

1. SPARTACUS
                            2. THE WIRE
                            3. BREAKING BAD
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Oh I didn't know we could add other shows to the list. In that case get The Wire off my list (I liked it, but I really only loved the first and third seasons) and put Lost on there.

DEAL WITH IT.

Comment

• Hold on...

1. DEADWOOD
                                2. SPARTACUS
                                3. THE WIRE
                                4. BREAKING BAD

haven't seen THE SHIELD yet so can't comment. Once GAME OF THRONES is done, I'll add it to the list. At this moment, I'd put it at #2.

Comment

Working...
                                X