No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My understanding is that she is in fact in S2, but I haven't seen any of them yet.

Comment

• Yeah...for like fifteen minutes.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Chris Lilley is a genius.

Comment

• I just cannot get into that show at all.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I keep trying but I barely laugh which is weird as I found Summer Heights High fucking hilarious.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Not even at S.mouse or the twins?

Comment

• I made it three episodes in before I gave up. S.mouse was kind of funny and I did like the twins but something felt off. Maybe I'll give it another chance.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  We finished it last night, I need S2 right fucking now on Instant. I felt just like he did in those final seconds. "What now?"
                  Smitborrent is your friend.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                    I made it three episodes in before I gave up. S.mouse was kind of funny and I did like the twins but something felt off. Maybe I'll give it another chance.
                    Read this. Maybe it will reset your mind a bit.

Comment

• re-watching Workaholics on instant. Love this fucking show.....so much.

Comment

• God the Juggalo episode......

Comment

• "Yeah, he's a real beef castle."
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The Stand.

Fucking Kareem Abdul Jabar?! AWESOME

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              The Stand.

Fucking Kareem Abdul Jabar?! AWESOME
                              I know, right?!! I had plenty of issues with that adaptation, and plenty that I liked. I was kind of 50/50 on it. What did you think?
                              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Never read the book, so I can't compare to that. We're still on the first episode right now, but I enjoy it. Lot's of low budget TV jankery but lots to love. Ed Harris was great. Rob Lowe is awesome. Molly Ringwald is...toothy.

Comment

Working...
                                X