No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watched the new episode of Workaholics. Wasn't great, but the hot tub scene was fucking fantastic.

Also checked out Amy Poehler's new show (produced it) called Broad City. I thought it was pretty fucking funny. I wonder if this what GIRLS wants to be? Entertaining with characters you don't want to punch in the face. Plus it's fucking hilarious.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The reveal of Hannibal Burress was great.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Started ROME the other night. We're 4 episodes in and loving it. Titus Pullo kicks some serious ass.

Also, it's funny to see a mini JOHN CARTER reunion with Ciaran Hinds and James Purefoy.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Rome is fucking amazing. Titus is the best.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
            Started ROME the other night. We're 4 episodes in and loving it. Titus Pullo kicks some serious ass.

Also, it's funny to see a mini JOHN CARTER reunion with Ciaran Hinds and James Purefoy.
            It starts good, but it by the 2nd half you'll be OMG.

13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Glad to hear it. We're doing SPARTACUS (all three seasons) once we're done with this, so I'm ready for some intense combat.
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Spartacus is retardely fun. Great's just great. Season 2 was rushed as it was cancelled, but you have a good ending.

And Rob, did you watch Sleepy Hollow?

Comment

• I want to watch Sleepy Hollow. Hoping it's on netflix soon.

Comment

• The first season is GREAT, from start to finish. What a fun 13 episode ride.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      Glad to hear it. We're doing SPARTACUS (all three seasons) once we're done with this, so I'm ready for some intense combat.
                      Originally posted by Martin View Post
                      Spartacus is retardely fun. Great's just great. Season 2 was rushed as it was cancelled, but you have a good ending.

My boys. My dear sweet boys.

Loved the hell out of that show. Every character had a great storyline, the violence was over-the-top, and the acting was pretty damn terrific. Plus, nudity for everyone!

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                        Spartacus is retardely fun. Great's just great. Season 2 was rushed as it was cancelled, but you have a good ending.

By Great, i meant Rome.

Comment

Once it hits Netflix I will.

Comment

• Seriously you guys, The Spoils of Babylon is the funniest fucking thing I've watched in a long time. It's just so absurd. Haley Joel Osment was killing me last night with his ridiculousness.

Comment

It starts good, but it by the 2nd half you'll be OMG.

13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              YES
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Really enjoying Broad City. Much more than I thought I was going to. So glad to see Hannibal show up again.

Also, Workaholics last night was fucking hilarious. I just wish we got more Jillian.

Comment

Working...
                                X