What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like I might watch Arrow...

Just finished Supernatural season 9. Good. not great, but good. Thank GOD Crowley is there.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
      Looks like I might watch Arrow...

Just finished Supernatural season 9. Good. not great, but good. Thank GOD Crowley is there.
      The current season picks up quite nicely. Episode 200 was fucking grand.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
        The current season picks up quite nicely. Episode 200 was fucking grand.
        A "grand" is actually 1,000. Not 200. Are you gonna tell him, or should I?
        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Neat. I still think that had they finished it at season 5, it would have been a clasic. Seasons 5-7 were not very good and baaaaad respetively, but even if season 8 and 9 are much better, we're no close to the grand 2-3-4-5 awesomeness.

It's the main problem of US TV shows. Storytelling vs ratings and money.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
            Oh you enjoy telling him that.

Comment

Well I said it was grand, not that it was A grand soooo..........
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• No appreciation for a bad pun.
                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• THERE HE GOES WITH HIS DELUSIONS OF GRANDEUR...

Comment

No appreciation for a bad pun.
                    The subtleties are lost via text. Mea Culpa.

Comment

• GRANDeur.

Yes, I need sleep.

Comment

• It took an episode of The Flash to get Felicity bouncing around in her bra. Get your shit together, Arrow.

Comment

• Also, SPOILER ALERT in regards to this week's flash. It spoils something kind of major from Arrow. I had not reached that part in Arrow and I'm annoyed as fuck because the episode itself was fantastic and the spoiler was at like the very end,.

That being said, the fight between them was fucking awesome.

"You better hold on.."
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Don't worry about it, Rob, for reals. I totally see where you're coming from but that character only appears for one episode and the story point is used to make a larger point about another character. And you see it coming from the start.

I do wonder, though, if that appearance is going to have bigger implications on Arrow. Ollie is a real Debbie Downer this season already so this might not help.

Oh, and it probably goes without saying, but don't watch part two tonight until you're caught up on Arrow because you'll have a lot of huge stuff spoiled for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                              Don't worry about it, Rob, for reals. I totally see where you're coming from but that character only appears for one episode and the story point is used to make a larger point about another character. And you see it coming from the start.

wait... I thought Felecity said:

Spoiler: spoilers 
                              the Canary was dead....which is Sara right? Did we

Did we both mishear this?
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• and yeah grave, Lesley is starting to not like Ollie due to him "being a dickhead all the time now."

Comment

Working...
                                X