No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think Barry gets a headache when he shakes his head really fast so that one girl can't recognize him? That's gotta hurt, right?

Comment

• Superspeed fapping = palmburn.
      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
        Do you think Barry gets a headache when he shakes his head really fast so that one girl can't recognize him? That's gotta hurt, right?
        haha, we said the same thing. I like that he can't get drunk either.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah, that was a nice nod to his metabolism. I like that they're exploring more than just "hey, he runs fast". This week's episode was great. This show must use like 90% of the CW's entire SFX budget.

Comment

• this week's South Park was fucking hilarious. The call center guy hahahah.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              this week's South Park was fucking hilarious. The call center guy hahahah.
              This. The payoff at end was trippy.

Comment

• I'm halfway through Supernatural season 9. It's pretty fun. We're not close to the greatness of season 2-5, but it's far from the horrible season 7. Fucking Leviathans... fuck that was bad.
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• DarkNet. It's on Netflix. It's a half hour horror show in the vein of V/H/S. Not too bad actually.

Comment

• The Flash's end credit stinger this week was legit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                      I'm halfway through Supernatural season 9. It's pretty fun. We're not close to the greatness of season 2-5, but it's far from the horrible season 7. Fucking Leviathans... fuck that was bad.
                      Yeah......season 7........

But it's slowly getting back to form. But nothing's topped 5 and I don't think it ever will.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• jumped back into Arrow and almost finished the first season this weekend. Still enjoying it and only wish the first half of the season wasn't so meandering. It definitely picks up steam after episode 16.

Comment

• They make up for it in the second season. It moves with a purpose and has a good payoff at the end.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            jumped back into Arrow and almost finished the first season this weekend. Still enjoying it and only wish the first half of the season wasn't so meandering. It definitely picks up steam after episode 16.
                            There is something hilarious and sad about that last couple of lines.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I know. But I really like The Flash and have heard that season 2 is the goods. I didn't want to just skip the first season. :/

Comment

• Dug last night's Gotham. Sean Pertwee continues to rock it as Alfred.

Comment

Working...
                                X