No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The effects during that scene were really good. I like where the show is going. Is there a comic book analogue to the wheelchair guy? Not meaning the "director of Star Labs" stuff, I mean the bits they show at the end of each episode.

Comment

• I'd bet it's Rip Hunter. I also like The Flash so far.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• They're taking their sweet ass time about getting Ep 2 on On Demand. Just out of curiosity: was Arrow any good? My cable co. is only offering On Demand vids for sale, not to rent. If I'm gonna buy them I'd rather do it on DVD.
        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
          NOOOOOOooooo
            Spoiler: spoilers 
          called it
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah, I think I really like Gotham. Much more than I thought I would. Last night's episode was pretty entertaining. Loved the stuff with "Viper", that ATM scene was legit. Dig what's going on with Fish and her lackey/Falcone, and Cobblepot still is the best character on the show.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The Flash is fucking awesome so far. Last night's episode was great. Dig what they're doing at S.T.A.R. Labs now in regards to last night's ending. It helps that I have no knowledge of anything from the comics so I can't get mad if they change things.

Comment

• I gave a second chance to Gotham. It's gone for me.

Flash, however, is great.

Comment

• Did you see the Venom episode Martin? So goood.

Comment

• Gotham or flash?

Comment

• it was Gotham. And it was fucking awesome IMO. I understand everyone's problem with the show but I have a feeling this could be like Agents of Shield in that the second season is what's going to take this to a new level. That being said, for whatever reason I still really enjoy this.

Comment

• Really dug last night's episode of Gotham. Seeing Bullock hanging out with Hedaya was great. Are they implying some wierd sort of incestuous relationship with Cobblepot and his ma? I was all sorts of creeped out by the bathtub scene.

Loved the last shot though. Montoya's face was lulzworthy.

Comment

• Watched the 1st two eps of Arrow on Netflix w/ the boy. I dig this. How did I not know about this before? If the Flash is this good consistently, I'm pretty stoked.
                          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• I'm plowing through the second season of Arrow now. It's even better than the first season. Although...

Spoiler: character appearance 
                            How does Black Canary fight with her tits pushed up into her face full time?

Comment

• Last night's Flash episode was pretty great except for Prison Break guy. God he's terrible. The train stuff was neat looking. Also, gotdamn to Felicity's trivia dress last night. SHE IS SO HOT OH LAWD.

Comment

• Felicity is the hottest. Oof. I really like that they're keeping The Flash as a bright, fun alternate to Arrow. Both of these shows are so much better than Smallville that I wonder if the CW will give Superman another go with this creative team at some point.

Comment

Working...
                                X