No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, I see. My wife is the same way and I still can't figure out what will catch her interest and what won't.

Comment

• "They're not OUR dogs" YESSSSSSSSsssssssssssssssss
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Longmire is really picking up with the season-long arc. But next week looks like an awesome detour into "man goes on a rampage to save the damsel in distress". Pissed off Walt is a badass.

Comment

• Orange is the new Black? I reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally like that one.

So much more than House of Cards.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
            Longmire is really picking up with the season-long arc. But next week looks like an awesome detour into "man goes on a rampage to save the damsel in distress". Pissed off Walt is a badass.
            That's provided Vic doesn't open up her own can of whoop-ass on her assailants. The poor, poor fools.

Comment

• And Branch gets out of his own problems (or at least puts them on hold long enough to help Walt).

I'd really like to see Ferg open up and become a bit more agro.
              Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                Orange is the new Black? I reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally like that one.

So much more than House of Cards.
                Yup. Cards is poop.

Comment

• We started BLACK SAILS last night. Good, not great. I should be loving this but I'm not, and I can't really put my finger on why, but it doesn't help that I keep thinking that John Silver is Lou Diamond Phillips.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• We made it half way through Black Sails before I lost interest. Is it on Netflix now?

Kind of loving The Leftovers now. I have no idea where they are going with this, but I loved the scene with the main guy and his dad near the end. That threw me for a loop.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• We have STARZ for another week, so we're watching it on STARZPLAY on the computer.
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Halt and Catch Fire really picked up once they started working on the laptop in earnest. Beardy's wife is the best. I just wish they'd give her more to do. There a subplot emerging that will be dumb.

Comment

• Yup, it's getting good.

Comment

• Well, done with season 3 of Continuum. Holy fucking SHIT.

Space marine can fuck off, we now have TIME MARINES.
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Rob: give BLACK SAILS another go. Episode 5 is fucking amazing.

Comment

• Will do.

Third episode of The Leftovers was legit. Ecceleston is great.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X