• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
    JUMP AWAY!
    Right??!

I was impressed by that.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I find it really CW, in bad way, but there's a lot of interesting shit in this. Enough to keep me hooked.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I keep my shit lowkey because I know it's based on a series of young adult books.

But I like the idea enough and the fact the blond is getting more and more jiggly as it goes on to finish this season.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

But I like the idea enough and the fact the blond is getting more and more jiggly as it goes on to finish this season.
          YES!

and like I said, they do have interesting shit in there.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/_soLH5MWGOg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• I'm in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                I liked season 1. Will have to watch season 2.
                Season 2 kind of moves forward in years to where Bjorn is a teen, so less little boy bullshit more coming of age stuff from him plus the most epic season ending ep. Totes loving it.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Loved this week's episode of Silicon Valley.

The mural was amazing.

Comment

• 24 reboot tonight. Psyched!
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      24 reboot tonight. Psyched!
                      Never seen a single episode of it, somehow.

Comment

• I really enjoyed the first season. But that was due to the idea of the show and the editing. Once it was shown that each season was going to be basically the same thing (like seriously, how many shitty days can this guy have) I checked out.

I had no idea they were rebooting it.

Comment

• This time Jack's a fugitive from the US Government or something. I quit watching after the second season but Strahovski is in this so my boner is making me watch tonight.

I started watching Bob's Burgers during late night feelings and it is really funny. Schaal and Mirman are great as two of the kids.

Comment

• Bob's is the best cartoon to come out in a long while. It just keeps getting better and better.

Comment

• I watched all 8 seasons of 24. Some seasons were pretty dogshit, but most of them were at least 'good' and a few were legitimately great. I am genuinely looking forward to this and I hope it leads to more Bauer in the future, dammit.
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                                I watched all 8 seasons of 24. Some seasons were pretty dogshit, but most of them were at least 'good' and a few were legitimately great. I am genuinely looking forward to this and I hope it leads to more Bauer in the future, dammit.
                                YES. THE JACK BAUER POWER HOUR IS BACK!

With Extra Strahotski please!

( I will DVR this this and watch it as a marathon, as it should.)

Comment

Working...
                                X