No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I enjoyed the animation and thought it was funny. How did you not laugh at the bear humping?
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      THE GOOD WIFE continues to be one of the best shows on network television. Holy shit.
      If you're 50+
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
        If you're 50+
        I must disagree. Good television is good television, regardless of age.

But last night was wild. They killed off a major character on the show, and it's a credit to the team behind the show that they kept his imminent departure a secret for an entire year.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

I must disagree. Good television is good television, regardless of age.

But last night was wild. They killed off a major character on the show, and it's a credit to the team behind the show that they kept his imminent departure a secret for an entire year.
          But, it's not good television.

It's a Sorkin bastardization in an era when even Sorkin has become self parody.

An endless of slew of guest stars plus ripped from the headlines Law & Order backwash doesn't make for a good show.

Josh Charles is a solid actor, so good for him for getting gunned off the show. I would've put that in spoilers, but 95% of the people here don't give a shit.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Opinions vary, then.
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

Opinions vary, then.
              That alone is why CBS is still the top network.

Comment

• That and their endless supply of CSI/Procedural shows. Good God, enough is enough on those.

But I will defend the hell out of THE GOOD WIFE. I'm not saying it's not derivative, but it's so well executed that I honestly don't mind.

Comment

That and their endless supply of CSI/Procedural shows. Good God, enough is enough on those.

But I will defend the hell out of THE GOOD WIFE. I'm not saying it's not derivative, but it's so well executed that I honestly don't mind.
                  What's funny about that show is...we can show off anything to the mother-in-law in the AV Theater. But, when she figured out that she can watch "The Good Wife" down there, it was like taking a kid to Disney World for the first time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    I enjoyed the animation and thought it was funny. How did you not laugh at the bear humping?
                    It was dumb. Grotesque and attempting to be shocking, what with the random occurrences of violence, like the kid's face being torn off and segueing for no reason into the rape of a bear.

I'm supposed to find any of that funny when they disregard the entire enterprise of comedy, i.e. a setup and its pay off, in favor of gross-out gags that have no reason for existing beyond existing? I am not the audience for this garbage.
                    Last edited by Captain Russ; 03-24-2014, 01:17 PM.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Reminds me of Fritz the Cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                        It was dumb. Grotesque and attempting to be shocking, what with the random occurrences of violence, like the kid's face being torn off and segueing for no reason into the rape of a bear.

I'm supposed to find any of that funny when they disregard the entire enterprise of comedy, i.e. a setup and its pay off, in favor of gross-out gags that have no reason for existing beyond existing? I am not the audience for this garbage.
                        Man, I just thought the animation was good and the bear rape funny. Something else going on with you man? The amount of hate for a silly 11 min video seems like it's riding on top of something else.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Also, Brooke Shields as the mother was funny in my opinion. Mostly because I wish she'd do more shit like this and Freaked and less of everything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            Man, I just thought the animation was good and the bear rape funny. Something else going on with you man? The amount of hate for a silly 11 min video seems like it's riding on top of something else.
                            It was a grating experience that I did not enjoy.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• fair enough.

Comment

• Big episode of NCIS tonight. They're going to introduce a new spinoff and Scott Bakula is in it.
                                Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

Working...
                                X