No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right, the question section was embarrassing. Nye seems like a nice guy but it must have taken impressive willpower not to get smug when Ham led with "there's this book I like" with every answer.

Comment

• http://www.avclub.com/article/amc-of...-series-107573

Preacher officially happening

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• so if this follows TWD model we'll get a fucking AMAZING pilot and each episode after will be slightly more worse.

I'm not getting my hopes up this time around.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Zzzz
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
              Finished S1 of ROME last night. Holy shit, Titus...that gladiator brawl in ep 11 was amazing. Al Swearengen is my fav character ever, but Titus is getting up there.
              Didn't I tell you that? 13!!!!

Man, that fight was so fucking cool. Not huge, but so epic. That mace with the skull. Fuck.

Titus looks dumb, but he ain't. I'm a Vorenus fan too. Hinds owned as Ceasar.

Season 2 is cool too.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                Zzzz

DMZ is also becoming a series too for AMC. But, that got buried by the Preacher shit today.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                  Season 2 is cool too.
                  Only thing that bugs me about S2 is how they jump through time so awkwardly since they knew they were being canceled.

Comment

• 4 episodes into S2. It's good, but it feels like we're totally on fast forward mode on certain plotlines.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      4 episodes into S2. It's good, but it feels like we're totally on fast forward mode on certain plotlines.
                      Definitely. All of a sudden it's like "Whoa a lot of Egypt shit happened in between episodes."

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/R_MBOeqSYVk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• So weird to see the evil pixie from The Following as Wallace's teeny bopper girlfriend on Veronica Mars. There are a whole lot of "hey, it's that kid!" Actors on this show.

Comment

• Seriously you guys, you need to watch King of the Nerds this season. Zack is goldmine of cringe. He has to be an actor. I refuse to believe that anyone like this actually exists.

Comment

Definitely. All of a sudden it's like "Whoa a lot of Egypt shit happened in between episodes."
                              Yeah, but at least we got an ending!!!!
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Awesome news in my opinion. Fred Armisen is Seth Meyers side kick/band leader on Late Night.

Comment

Working...
                                X