No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nah, I'm just a season behind. I always buy that DVD set....
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I haven't watched since Season 6. Need to fix that soon.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I lost interest once Parker Lewis showed up.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• It's the goods. Lesser Supernatural is better than most TV shows.

New Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. was actually pretty good. Much better than last week.

Brooklyn 9-9 is still really funny. Too bad it's probably gonna be cancelled.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
            It's the goods. Lesser Supernatural is better than most TV shows.

New Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. was actually pretty good. Much better than last week.

Brooklyn 9-9 is still really funny. Too bad it's probably gonna be cancelled.

I saw them introduce Graviton on SHIELD, then I started watching Hangover III.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Boy, that movie is P.O.O.P.

Comment

• Hope HBO gets this or I'm able to download it.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/pniDfPCab8Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Boy, that movie is P.O.O.P.

What's weird is that I found most of them boringly inoffensive.

But, my wife loves the second one. Still blows me away that she compares all of them to how much she loved Part II.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• This looks bat shit crazy. I cannot wait. The Spoils of Babylon

Comment

Nah, I'm just a season behind. I always buy that DVD set....
                      Cool
                      Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      I haven't watched since Season 6. Need to fix that soon.
                      Yep
                      Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      I lost interest once Parker Lewis showed up.
                      Hahahaha
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Still loving the fuck outta Hello Ladies. Jenny Slate is fucking hilarious.

Comment

• Word. Rory the Web designer, too.

Comment

• In less than 20 minutes is a new episode of NCIS. They're going to exploring DiNozzo's back story. Should be interesting as DiNozzo is a complex character.
                            Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Wowza

Comment

• Good episode but Supernatural wasssss so much better tonight.

Dean - "Did you have protection?"

Cas - "I had my Angel sword"

LULZ
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X