No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brooklyn 9-9 was pretty funny. It'll be interesting to see Lt. Frank Pembleton be occasionally funny although I think he'll primarily be the straight man.

Comment

• Brooklyn Nine-Nine really took off when Andre Braugher came in. He fucking KILLED.

Always love to see Terry Crews in something.

Will watch.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Yo guys, seriously, download Utopia.

It's like David Lynch meet 24 on PCP, but fun.

I caught a bit of The Million Second Quiz. WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT? Is there any rules? You don't win the money? What the fuck is that shit?
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• NCIS has started the process of Ziva's departure. The big departure is next week. We'll finally get to see Tony and Ziva kiss.
          Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• One has to wonder if she'll return if they just write her off and not kill her off. Also I WANT MY BADGE BACK!!
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Loved that line. According to all the spoilers I've seen, they're not killing her. Although it looks that way right now.

Comment

• I love that Dinozzo's fish is named Kate.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Yup. And when they did the "What if" episode about Gibbs, Tony was married to Kate if Ari hadn't killed her.

Comment

• I liked Kate, but her death is what sold me on the show for the long haul.

Comment

• Vince Gilligan's next show to be set in my old childhood town....which was pure hell. Should be interesting.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Breaking Bad and House all together? I will watch.

Comment

• I thought Billy's post meant Cranston and Laurie teaming up and got super excited. This is prett cool too, though. Gilligan has seven barrels of goodwill to use up before I doubt him and a good 90% of House was entertaining.

The news of that non-Batman Batman show is dumb, however. They shouldn't be making "Gotham", they should be making "Gotham CENTRAL".

Comment

• I don't care about Gordon without Bats. That's just stupid.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah, don't get the deal with the Gordon show. He's just a cop. He's interesting because of his interactions with Batman and being slightly outside of the law.

Comment

• CSI: GOTHAM
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X